Sign in to follow this  
Stowmarket Canary (not Delia)

God I hope Adams proves these people wrong!

I''m sick of reading all these stories on the internet of outsiders sticking their two pennies worth in. Linekar, Savage, now it''s Sherwood and Brian Kerr! Oh no Neil doesn''t have experience of managing the premier league! So what?! I know plenty of managers with loads of experience who''ve failed miserably, so it''s not the bee all and end all. From what I hear Adams has very good coaching qualifications, a drive and determination to see Norwich City do better, for me I''d rather have those qualities from our manager going into the last 5 games.

For what its worth I think Adams was the right appointment as a caretaker manager, but would be the wrong appointment in the summer.

I''d like to think he would stay at the club if he didn''t get the job.

[quote user="Juggy"]For what its worth I think Adams was the right appointment as a caretaker manager, but would be the wrong appointment in the summer. I''d like to think he would stay at the club if he didn''t get the job.[/quote]

I think thats a given isn''t it?

I think McNally mentioned something along the lines of Neil having a job whatever the outcome.

But I would certainly hope he is not our permanent manager for next season. I agree with other posts that we should look abroad and see who we can attract. Besides, if Adams is doing such a good job with the youth set up, it''d be a shame to stop that good work.

Stanton Canary wrote the following post at 2014-04-10 1:31 PM:

I''m sick of reading all these stories on the internet of outsiders sticking their two pennies worth in. Linekar, Savage, now it''s Sherwood and Brian Kerr! Oh no Neil doesn''t have experience of managing the premier league! So what?! I know plenty of managers with loads of experience who''ve failed miserably, so it''s not the bee all and end all. From what I hear Adams has very good coaching qualifications, a drive and determination to see Norwich City do better, for me I''d rather have those qualities from our manager going into the last 5 games.

Yeah and didn''t Brian Kerr do a good job! Should be known as Wayne Kerr IMO.

To be fair Sherwood just came out with the normal sympathy kick, unlike Kerr (WHO?)

Why do these people speak out of their backsides before getting their facts correct. Once again the jerk totally misrepresented McNally quotes taken out of context.

What we have witnessed is an unwarranted attack on our club. Potentially damaging and an unfortunate example of chinese whispers.

Every now and then we get real proof of the characters presenting themselves as journalists. They should be ashamed of themselves particularly that Daily Mirror character whose name escapes me. You know the one, when interviewed on Radio Carrot had great trouble stringing two identifiable words together.

FFS look at the time, I better get up!!!

I think you are being a bit mean to Brian Kerr. I just Googled him and apparently he managed the Faroe Islands.

Mind you, Kerr has told the Irish Examiner

"The thing is they probably only need a maximum of four points although if they don’t get them on Saturday [against Fulham] then they really are in trouble,"

So if we don''t get 4 points against Fulham we''ve had it. It''s worse than I thought. [:''(]

I suppose all of the successful managers are too busy being successful to comment on the happenings at Norwich. So I guess we''re just left with all of the less successful and outspoken people to have their say. Says it all really. [;)]

It''s Character Forming wrote the following post at 10/04/2014 12:47 PM:

So had Sherwood managed in the Prem before Spurs appointed him?

------------------------------------------

?

No, he was the first team coach who worked with the first team almost everyday. Think of all the egos there.

I''m not saying Adams is the wrong or right decision because no one knows, but i don''t think you can compare them. Adams manages teenagers, but was successful at that so...