Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Nice bloke, integrity, class, dignity....

See these words used a lot about Hughton, particularly by people who want to send us all on a guilt trip.

Are we saying that Adams doesn''t possess these traits? Because seems like a thoroughly decent bloke to me?

So one nice bloke out, one nice bloke in, no damage done to the nice bloke quota?

Good god man! Please, mercy on the Chris Hughton b0llocks!

If there isn''t a restraining order on you by Chris Hughton, there should be.

That''s quite right Juggy.

I imagine a lot of the posters on here will have met Neil personally or at least will have been familiar with his radio persona, and he is indeed a good bloke sharing the "nice " qualities that were so admired in CH.

Adams chat hardly seems like a sub forum, unless he''s gone at the end of the season.

Heard an old boy call him "Neil adnams" the other day.

Thought "here we go, houghton all over again"

I think maybe you have to meet/be around him to realise how nice and/or classy he is, as he certainly has big support out there from ex players and certain parts of the media. (Daily mail and their stupid headline excluded!!)

Personally from what i''ve seen, he bores me to tears, and he''s so generic that he becomes ''nice'' by default as he''s just so middle of the road. But as i say, maybe being with him in person you get more of a sense of who he is, and his warmth.