Sign in to follow this  
The gut

Kevin Gooch

I picked up his season ticket off the ground today after the game. Message me if you want it back this weekend. If I hear nothing will hand it in at club next week. Anyone knows him please let him know.

He could have at least pulled his trousers down to half mast and waddled onto the pitch to throw it at Hoootan like the other two muppets did to Gunny.

[quote user="The gut"]Your post Nexus is the brightest part of my day. Good one[/quote]Glad to generate a smile after what we all just sat through mate :-(

Hi i am the real Kevin Gooch and I''ve just had the club ring me up to say that my Season ticket had been handed in. Can I thank you so much for taking the time to try and find me but most of all for handing it in. I retraced my steps at least four times but to no avail but again thank you

Yeah I''m sorry for the stress Kevin, I should''ve phoned the club Monday morning to let them know. Got too wrapped up in work this week. My bro picked it up. Hope you didn''t object too much to the extra training.