Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Must win Game!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Yawn. [:@][/quote]

Just up Tilly

Have a coffee and relax, let the day unravel and look forward to Saturday 5.00pm[;)]

Must win or must not lose?

Anyone considered a draw...our home form is pretty decent and if I was arsenal I would not fancy a tough away trip to carrow road.

[quote user="cityislife"]Must win or must not lose? Anyone considered a draw...our home form is pretty decent and if I was arsenal I would not fancy a tough away trip to carrow road.[/quote]

A draw isn''t good enough??......Fulham''s last 4 games are Hull,Stoke,C.Palace and Spurs.....I''d fancy them to win 2 of them , whilst we''re losing our last 4......it has to be a win, this the the corner that Hughton has painted us into after months and months of complacency.

NA says not must win and it isn''t lose and it will be very difficult. Draw and cannot see Fulham getting those two wins. Will not win away again this season and Hull or Palace will not roll over so even if lose Fulham will need 3 points. A win will give them hope however.

If Fulham don''t beat us at home I wouldn''t fancy them to get 6 points from them games left. I think a draw will still leave us looking over our shoulder but is not the end of the world. It is deffo a must not lose game rather than a must win.

A win would be nice but it''s a "must not lose" imo. A draw still leaves us 5 points clear with a better goal difference. It would give us a fighting chance.

Hull and Stoke have little to play for and Palace may also be safe ny the time Fulham play them....if Fulham need 2 wins from these games ,they will get them.......anyone ,like me , old enough to remember the circumstances surrounding our relegation of 1985 should know not to be relying on ''already safe'' teams to be doing us a favour.

I''m standing by my earlier comment, this is a must win...

Fulham are now are closest rivals & biggest threat for relegation. At this point we will be looking at their games and hoping they either lose or draw.

We have a chance to do something for ourselves this weekend - prevent them from winning - if we do - we''ll be a step closer to safety.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="cityislife"]Must win or must not lose? Anyone considered a draw...our home form is pretty decent and if I was arsenal I would not fancy a tough away trip to carrow road.[/quote]

A draw isn''t good enough??......Fulham''s last 4 games are Hull,Stoke,C.Palace and Spurs.....I''d fancy them to win 2 of them , whilst we''re losing our last 4......it has to be a win, this the the corner that Hughton has painted us into after months and months of complacency.

[/quote]

id take a draw and im also betting 75% of fans would take that. Why all of a sudden are we going to lose 4 in a row? Im pretty sure man city and spurs fans were betting on 3 points at our place and didnt. Very confident of getting 4-5 points out of our last 5. We have consistantly got points to games played this season.

Yes I am on the side of this being a game Fulham must not win, I also fancy a shock win from one of those last four, probably the Arsenal game having seen how unpradictable they have become. 

[quote user="cityislife"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote] id take a draw and im also betting 75% of fans would take that. Why all of a sudden are we going to lose 4 in a row? Im pretty sure man city and spurs fans were betting on 3 points at our place and didnt. Very confident of getting 4-5 points out of our last 5. We have consistantly got points to games played this season.[/quote]

Why?....because Liverpool and Chelsea are trying to win a league, Arsenal will quite probably be trying to get a Champions League place and if our survival has really come down us needing something at Old Trafford, that sums up the terrible situation Hughton has left us in......it should NEVER have come to this.