Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Ncfc players underwear choice

I have a 5 a side tournament this weekend. Haven''t played competitively for a few years and am worried about chafing.

Does anyone know what the canary players preferred choice of undies is to wear to prevent chafing?

Not sure if it''s boxers, briefs, jockstrap or thongs

don''t even know why I''m bothering to respond to this seriously (what to wear for footy, not the NCFC fav. underwear.)go out and by some compression shorts. basically boxers, but as the name suggests, compressed, also keeps sweat away and helps stay cool.

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]don''t even know why I''m bothering to respond to this seriously (what to wear for footy, not the NCFC fav. underwear.)go out and by some compression shorts. basically boxers, but as the name suggests, compressed, also keeps sweat away and helps stay cool.[/quote]
I think we are truly through the looking glass now...

Two years back when I started running, I did a 5k event in boxers which wasn''t my greatest decision. These days I wear compression shorts which I find really comfortable. Ran a half marathon in them last month and everything remained intact!

[quote user="lappinitup"]Judging by your posting history, a nappy would be more appropriate.......[/quote]I think even that may be too advanced..................[;)]

When I was managing my team, they used to tell me I was just like a good pair of underpants.  "Bor," they said, "you give me the support we need, plus a little bit of freedom."I treasure that analogy.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I have a 5 a side tournament this weekend. Haven''t played competitively for a few years and am worried about chafing.

Does anyone know what the canary players preferred choice of undies is to wear to prevent chafing?

Not sure if it''s boxers, briefs, jockstrap or thongs[/quote]

g string

Brown underpants are definitely going to be the order of the day at Craven Cottage on Saturday...

[quote user="lappinitup"]Judging by your posting history, a nappy would be more appropriate.......[/quote]or actually is a nappyas he is usually full of ................