Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="BRING BACK HOUGHTON"]Please join me outside the directors entrance after Liverpool game to protest and try and get Chris Houghton his job back as the rightful Norwich City manager.[/quote]

We never had a manager called Houghton...

[quote user="BRING BACK HOUGHTON"]Please join me outside the directors entrance after Liverpool game to protest and try and get Chris Houghton his job back as the rightful Norwich City manager.[/quote]When did you move from New York?New York Canary lol.

[quote user="BRING BACK HOUGHTON"]Please join me outside the directors entrance after Liverpool game to protest and try and get Chris Houghton his job back as the rightful Norwich City manager.[/quote]

Do you know where carrow road is?

Ah bless, the return of a Binner to these waters

How do you know if there''s a protest at Portman Road, with the deeply impressive attendance figures it must be almost impossible to tell?

Still the sun shines on the dogs arse occasionally, eventually, for a week or two, possibly or there again......

I''m in Portugal at the moment. Passed a young Binner on the beach yesterday with Marcus Evans on the front of his shirt.And we think we''ve got problems

a 4th user name for Waveney canary... he could at least put some thought into it... joke got old a long time ago...

I make it 7 now Jas!

There''s Waveney Canary, Thorpe End Canary, The Messiah, Simple Jack, Hootun Out, New York Canary and now Bring Back Houghton.

only reason you want to protest is your got NO MATES. your be ok at portaloo rd v doncaster with all them free tickets for kids on sat. will be the 1st time in years your have a crowd .otbc

Scrap your protest and join Hughton down the job centre on Monday morning. Binner.

[quote user="BRING BACK HOUGHTON"]Me, Morty, Lake District Canary, Gary Lineker, Mick Dennis and James Nursey protesting for Houghtons reinstatement before Liverpool game. Anyone else joining us?[/quote]See you there[Y]