Sign in to follow this  
skeps

a chance for becchio

Yes you definitely are who I think you are.
And no, he isn''t. And if he is then he deserves credit for being one of the best con artists to ever live. So either way, he''s done ok for himself.
Jealous much?

"What on Earth has Becchio done to deserve such optimism?"

True, but what has he done to deserve such pessimism?

I think its too late for him now, must be massively ring rusty, but what has he had.... 2 starts since arriving 15 months ago?

It is true that he has had no chances to impress. Considering we were prepared to wait 20 games for Elmander to start looking half decent, surely Becchio was worth more than 2 starts?

I don''t think we will see either Elmander or Becchio start another game..... Adams will give Hoolahan a free role behind RVW or Hooper (hopefully Hooper), and we will see what a #10 is supposed to do.

We''ve had a #10 at the club all along, I''m willing to put a tenner on Hoolahan being given a free role for the first time since Lambo was here.

will see if he makes the starting line up or even the bench.

If redderz starts as suggested and luciano does not join him that tells us a whole load about his ability and probably his efforts in training.  

I think if he pulled up trees in training, development games or sub appearances he would have got a chance,  he has been distinctly uninspiring as a sub, was out performed by both Kei and Holt last season and now has 3 non scoring strikers preferred ahead of him this season - combined that suggests he neither deserves a start or is the answer

Sorry luciano