Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

Good luck Neil

No time for any other words,just to wish Neil Adams all the luck at Fulham and hope he can pull off an historic win,we are all behind him and so want to see him on match of the day saying what a great win that was,that would make my season and see big lugs eating his words.

Shove it up MOTD, Mr potato head and Lily Savage need to be told, go get them Neil. [Y]

I think NA is great servant of the club.

However, I don''t see us getting more than a couple of draws from the last few games.

I hope supporters don''t turn on Adams the way they did on Gunn.

The only people to blame for relegation our the incompetent and complacent Board and Hughton.

I don''t think for one minute Adams is the man for the job but short term I have faith in him. Go get em Neil..

I have every confidence in Neil, I called for this change a few weeks ago and believe this appointment will rescue us from the relegation that we were heading towards.

Good luck!

I have been hoping for this new manager for several weeks, and not just because any other (unemployed) manager would not know the club and squad. I really believe that he has a good judgement on any game, and tells players what he wants and makes them play that way.

What results he will get, time will tell, because every single one of the 5 matches will be tough, but I wish him well and hope that he gets good support from fans and perhaps a little "rub of the green".

Go for it Neil, we''re with you!!

good luck Neil... in 6 months time when 2 fat blokes run accross Carrow Road and throw their season tickets at you, you''ll wonder what the hell it''s all about...

I suspect the damage has already been done and that we will go down, but you know what? After resigning myself to the fact that my girlfriend is going to see me crying for the first time and we have championship football to look forward to next season, McNally has given me hope all over again.

Come on Neil! Come on you yellows! Its not over yet!