Sign in to follow this  
Rev. Clarence Gentlefinger

Support for Craven Cottage visit

I think it important that we send a message at Craven Cottage, that we show these metropolitan types we''re not a mish mash of yokels and Alan Partridge types. Therefore, it is is important that our core support is made up of stout yeomen who live inside the ancient city walls. I realise you''ll always get a few excitable wurzels with over-sized animal excrement covered boots turning up to see if they can find Dick Whittington''s cat but can these sorts please keep a low profile.

If the City Walls were still standing you wouldn''t be allowed out of them  and if the Castle Museum was still a castle, you would be living in the dungeons because that is where they used to put lunatics and those deemed unsuitable for every day society.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]The OP is taking over from Pitchforks and Torches as the message boards resident lunatic[/quote]

.......and you would spend most of the time in the stocks because of your lollardy.  

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]Welcome to my asylum Waveney! It''s a good escape from normality. It''s far better than being obsessed with Lambert like yourself or being an utterly moronically deluded fake fan like Wiz.[/quote]

Wow! does that make you feel you have a big penis?

[quote user="Rev. Clarence Gentlefinger"]I think it important that we send a message at Craven Cottage, that we show these metropolitan types we''re not a mish mash of yokels and Alan Partridge types. Therefore, it is is important that our core support is made up of stout yeomen who live inside the ancient city walls. I realise you''ll always get a few excitable wurzels with over-sized animal excrement covered boots turning up to see if they can find Dick Whittington''s cat but can these sorts please keep a low profile.[/quote]Mr Gentlefinger demonstrating that humour is not an such easy art as it may first look