Sign in to follow this  
daz

redders upfront?.......

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Jonas[/quote]

I doubt we will see Jonas play again for us, I could be completely wrong but something tells me he won''t be very happy about his mate being sacked.

[/quote]

I do agree with that - but he seems to me the best option in that role (if it is the formation) as he combines a physical defensive presence and ability to retain the ball and with less pressure to get forward can see him playing the role well.     

Pilks is the only viable alternative and perhaps the biggest hope is that he more than any player is revitalised by CH absence - a start puts him in the shop window too.    It could be howson but for me his rare starts wide have been amongst his least impressive and does not really suit his game.    Fer if fit maybe 

This one splutcho

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city-fc/norwich_city_1_fulham_1_1_3176676

[quote user="MancCanary"]I wouldn''t attribute much to players like Yobo being unhappy because Hughton left. He won''t know if Adams rates him or not yet - he might start every game.

I would agree about dropping Bassong, but just because he''s making lots of errors, rather than looking lazy. He''s always looked lazy![/quote]
It''s just something I heard, Yobo could well still feature but that is ultimately down to him, he''s arguably our #1 Center back at the moment.
Lazy is a harsh word to be fair, Bassong is a good defender but at times he just looks far too laid back about the whole thing and while a confident and calm attitude in defence is good he in my opinion takes it to the point where he becomes sloppy and complacent.

if anyone at the club has been leaking formations, tactics or line ups to anyone they should be sacked with immediate effect...

If Fulham get their hands on the game plan?

not many teams fullbacks would like to play against murphy and Redmond on the wings ! full of pace energy might be what we need I don''t think murphy has let us down once compared to a lot of so called older experienced pros !

norfolkngood wrote the following post at 11/04/2014 12:56 PM:

not many teams fullbacks would like to play against murphy and Redmond on the wings ! full of pace energy might be what we need I don''t think murphy has let us down once compared to a lot of so called older experienced pros !

I suggested this before Hughton was sacked and still would love to see it.

Now is the time for youthful flair.

No fear, pace and promise.

Ditch the inverted wingers, start hitting the line and pulling balls back and we can then see what we paid all the cash for with our two expensive strikers who have had little service all season.

And where does this leave Snodgrass? Unless he can change his game or his position, it leaves him out of the team.

I''d like to see an attacking line up. When we play with a solid-looking defensive setup we concede anyway so I don''t think there''s any point.

I''d play 4 at the back - the only defenders that have impressed me this season are Olsson and Turner, so these plus 2 more (perhaps Garrido?)

Then Tettey OR Johnson as the anchor protecting the back four.

Redmond and Murphy on the wings.

Hoolahan in a central role.

Snoddy and Hooper up front.

- Yes, we''ll probably get hammered but I think this would give us the best chance of goals without being too reckless

My team assuming Olsson isn''t fit would be:

-------------------------Ruddy---------------------------

Martin-------Bassong------Yobo------Garrido-----

--------------------------Tettey---------------------------

---------------Snodgrass------Howson---------------

-------------------------Hoolahan------------------------

-----------------Hooper--------Van Wolfswinkel-----