Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

If we go down can we sue Hapless!

Surely with his dire tactics, poor substitutions, poor management the club should be able to sue him for loss of income due to negligence.

It won''t recover the lost income but does set a precedent about how competently managers should act. Currently they screw up get paid shed loads of compensation get another job and it starts all over again.

A bit like Bosman it could set an example for years to come

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Currently they screw up get paid shed loads of compensation get another job and it starts all over again.[/quote]You''re right, it is appalling.You''d never see bankers or politicians carry on like that...oops!

Only have one logon.

Ban me for what? Questioning why things are done the way they are at planet canary! There would be no one here if that was the case

Just because I think that we should have waited until the end of the season I am a troll.

It''s A Bonkers decision and both short and long term will set us back.

Waveney, whether or not its in jest or not.....I find this in bad taste and to be honest Chris Hughton is the one who should sue.......YOU...for defamation of character or similar after you had that picture of him posted on here.........