Sign in to follow this  
morty

Elliot Bennet (Run down the wing for me)

Deserves his own thread.Played and scored for the U21''s yesterday after his terrible injury.He looked great in the first game, like he had really put some hard work in over the summer, and the injury was a cruel blow.Can''t wait to see him back on the pitch again.[:)]

If he deserves his own thread, then at least spell his name correctly, even if you''ve been locked in a very dark cupboard during the last five days.......

''Bennett''

[quote user="unique"]If he deserves his own thread, then at least spell his name correctly, even if you''ve been locked in a very dark cupboard during the last five days.......

''Bennett''[/quote]Please excuse my unforgiveable spelling mistake.

Players ability increase while they''re injured it seems. Bennett, turner, Howson, Tettey have all been the answers to all our problems while injured.

That said, would''ve been interesting to see Bennetts input this season and how much game time he''d have got.

At the start of last season he was 23 and coming of age in the first game this season he looked the part and imo was motm, then came his injury. Last night for the U21s he looked a class above and I think he will play a big part next season, and even toward the end of this season.