Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Is robert snodgrass the ugliest canary of all time?

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Don''t knock the wolf have you seen his wag in the flesh top top quality[/quote]Reckon I agree with that, though I hope he converts his opportunities better than he does on the pitch.

http://www.pastheroes.com/Hugh-Curran-signed-memorabilia-merchandise/Hugh-Curran-Oxford-United-signed-memorabilia.html

Great player but...........

wcorkcanary wrote the following post at 09/04/2014 10:29 PM:

Steve Bruce could easily pass off as a swede , and i dont mean the elm,ander/ ollsen type.

Nothing wrong with Brucey, fine figure of a man!

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I am struggling to find one is more challenging on the eye?

Hughton out messiah back[/quote]I don''t know about you, but I''m not on the side of the fence that judge men on their appearances, women however....anyway, who am I to judge your life choices.

So just because you don''t fancy blokes you can''t judge their looks?
Bit odd... Why is it women can do that, but men can''t? (And for clarification I mean women find it much easier to judge other womens looks in general, and guys hide away from doing the same with men and have to make gay jokes...)

For the same reason that I know of female friends who are both straight and have no problem sleeping in the same bed naked or partially naked. I''m not entirely sure but I doubt you''d like to sleep with a guy with both of your boxers off.

Snodgrass & Chadwick ugly ??

We must have some really good looking dudes in our team if people consider these two ugly - if they are the worst from the bunch of pretty boys.

I''d rather have good players than good lookers

Should blame Hughton for that as well ?