Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Is robert snodgrass the ugliest canary of all time?

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I am struggling to find one is more challenging on the eye?

Hughton out messiah back[/quote]

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.   My eye says your posts are ugly.

I thought Lambert was quite ugly when we got into the championship. He started to look like michael moore with his face being squished together by his cheeks.

You really haven''t supported us for that long have you?

Luke Chadwick.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Good shout on Chadwick but he didn''t have snodgrass''s nose[/quote]

No, but he does have Luke Chadwick''s face.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I am struggling to find one is more challenging on the eye? Hughton out messiah back[/quote]

WC - you may want to catch up on recent developments ?

I chuckled at the post saying you haven''t supported us "for very long."  "Ever" would be more like it.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I am struggling to find one is more challenging on the eye? Hughton out messiah back[/quote]

Bad form Waveney.

reminds me of when me and my lad were so bored during one match we were deciding which 5 players to put in a boy band,we went for russell martin as the boring gary barlow  type who holds things together but nobody really likes cos he is so sensible...rvw  as the pretty little boy lost type who all the girls want to look after and after playing them along for years comes out as gay in the sun..nathan redmond as the jls good at break dancing hyperactive  type...jonny howson as the slightly indie loving  scruffy type who pretends to play guitar but can''t really...bradley johnson the tattooed wannabe black man type who talks gansta to everyone in interviews but is really a bit of a tw@t...think it was the fulham game on boxing day my god it was boring  [:D]

Far be it from me to be judging ugly blokes, and I certainly won''t be contributing to the inevitable "Is (insert name) the most handsome Canary of all time" thread.

I''m out

[quote user="im spartacus"]reminds me of when me and my lad were so bored during one match we were deciding which 5 players to put in a boy band,we went for russell martin as the boring gary barlow  type who holds things together but nobody really likes cos he is so sensible...rvw  as the pretty little boy lost type who all the girls want to look after and after playing them along for years comes out as gay in the sun..nathan redmond as the jls good at break dancing hyperactive  type...jonny howson as the slightly indie loving  scruffy type who pretends to play guitar but can''t really...bradley johnson the tattooed wannabe black man type who talks gansta to everyone in interviews but is really a bit of a tw@t...think it was the fulham game on boxing day my god it was boring  [:D][/quote]
Near the knuckle but very funny[:D]

Doherty wasn''t he best looking bloke in the world but a special mention must go to Mark Walton, he truly had that certain deranged/ Mad Dog look about him.

Roeder though, in every way a thoroughly ugly individual.

Of all time at any club is though quite simple, the Scum''s Ian Marshall, Joseph Merrick had nothing on him

Is Snodgrass ugly?Just looks like a standard bloke to me. Plus none of that eyebrow plucking, chest waxing, three wet shaves a day only way is essex face moisturising rubbish and spending an hour in the morning sticking brylcream in your barnet. How long do you think Van Wolfswinkel would last walking around the east end of Glasgow?Rather look like Snoddy than a model from the front page of the Gay Times or a member of S Club 7 personally.

[quote user="Juggy"]How long do you think Van Wolfswinkel would last walking around the east end of Glasgow?[/quote]About five minutes, I reckon.  Their pavements are a disgrace and he''d stub his toe and be out for eight years.