Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Fulham fans are bricking it

Changed their tune a bit, because a lot of them were predicting a Fulham goals galore until waking up this morning. Their forum is showing more signs of nerves than ours, hope their players have woken up feeling similarly daunted!

I think they will be under a lot of pressure Jugs, perhaps more so than us as this will be seen as a ''winnable'' game today.

We just need to go and play our game and be in control of our own destiny...OTBC

Agreed Yobocop.Just interesting seeing the Fulham fans so on edge, at a time when Norwich fans seem to have found a bit of optimism. I hope this will be reflected in the stadium today and that our fans will be our (excuse the cliche) 12th man.

Its interesting how they say when Mcnally was at Fulham, he sacked Chris Coleman and gave sanchez 5 games to keep them up. He did, and then he was sacked once ''the job was done''

that would suit me

He wasn''t, he was sacked in December of the following season with Fulham in the relegation zone, and then they replaced him with Hodgson.Which incidentally is not a name we have heard touted, will he still be England manager after the World Cup?

Don''t count on the Fulham fans influencing their players, they were still silent when they were 5-0 up last season, no passion there at all.

Juggy wrote the following post at 12/04/2014 1:50 PM:

He wasn''t, he was sacked in December of the following season with Fulham in the relegation zone, and then they replaced him with Hodgson.

Which incidentally is not a name we have heard touted, will he still be England manager after the World Cup?

----------------------------------------------

I think you know Fulham''s History better than them