Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Four hours to kick off.......

Same here.But then again, its a welcome relief. Pretty much every away game lately I have faced with a boring realism that we were going to get diddely squat.Today I''m excited.Perhaps thats blind optimism, but who cares. Its fun to be expectant again.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]and I''m a nervous wreck already.[/quote]Let''s hope the players are not feeling the same way CK.More like a blast off  than a kick off we hope.However Que Sera, Sera[:)][:)]

I aint going to listen, watch soccer saturday or anything, i just cant. At 5 oclock i will get in my car to go out and put radio norfolk on and pray they are talking about a win.

[quote user="Hopeless Hughton"]I aint going to listen, watch soccer saturday or anything, i just cant. At 5 oclock i will get in my car to go out and put radio norfolk on and pray they are talking about a win.[/quote]Girl..... [;)]

Same here.

For the first time in MONTHS I''ve been looking forward to a Norwich game. I''ve been driving the missus mad with counting down and constant bombardment of Norwich related conversational topics.

On a side note, I was mascot against Birmingham City as a kid, and the only real memories I have of that day are Neil Adams calling Eadie "big nose" and NA smashing a penalty into the roof of the net completing the 3-2 victory. Top bloke. Made my day!

F**k me it feels good to have our club back!

I call it PMT (Pre Match Tension) and get it before every match even though I am now a distance supporter. But, to be honest I have no additional expectation today....amd I the only one? 

I am sure that you are not Mark but I am surprised how relieved I was when CH was dismissed.

If that decision runs counter to your viewpoint then why would you be excited?

I share the nerves of others and not sure what I will do. Normally join in the live pink un chat but not sure I can stand it. Have tried out all the lucky superstitions this season but none have seemed to work.

Mind you, last time we needed to beat Fulham I couldn''t handle it so escaped by going swimming with the kids and then not getting back in the car until final score... And we all know how that turned out :(

[quote user="rock bus"]I share the nerves of others and not sure what I will do. Normally join in the live pink un chat but not sure I can stand it. Have tried out all the lucky superstitions this season but none have seemed to work.

Mind you, last time we needed to beat Fulham I couldn''t handle it so escaped by going swimming with the kids and then not getting back in the car until final score... And we all know how that turned out :([/quote]
Lucky you. I''d been on a night out and then walked 5 miles home, with a stinking hangover, and got through the front door just in time for kick off!