Sign in to follow this  
Gaz06

Fulham v Norwich - Predictions

I''m going for a 3-1 win! Ricky to finally get the service he has been waiting for and will bang in a brace ;)

Still have a bad feeling about this game in spite of the changes, so I''ll go 4-1 to Fulham, with us taking the lead and the Cottagers hitting back. Really hope I''m proven wrong though!

I''m reluctant to predict but my concern is that they absolutely battered Everton a couple of weeks ago. Granted they failed to score but i''m not confident in our ability to withstand such a barrage if it arises.

If we somehow don''t lose this game I will be delighted.

Fulham have got better players than us. Fulham are at home. They are off the back of a great away win. They can sense their opportunity.

Craven Cottage is a grave yard for NCFC. Our players have seldom performed AS A TEAM all season and I sense a lack of unity aggravated by the fact some will sulk over Hughton. Note! No comment from Bassong this week. I truly wonder if the ''Hughton men'' will put s shift in for Adams or the Club. Whatever happens we need this addressing this summer. In an ideal world some would be cleared out.

Unless, it was felt moving out Hughton and his coaches would in itself provide a lift and any intern would do. In which case we would see our side psychologically lifted and fired up.

Adams has a massive task to prepare his players. If he did get a top performance it will be a huge complement to him. But I fear it is too little time and Fulham sense our vulnerability. I see the mind games have already begun.

I do not believe Hughton would have been a better option but he deserved to suffer and reap what he sowed instead of playing the ''what if'' card.......nicely.

As I said elsewhere this game is also about the media''s desire to turn us into a hated Club to ridicule. More than 3 points I want to avoid that and also avoid a hopeless ex-manager pretending he would have done better.

If any if our players truly care about Norwich City, it''s fans and Neil Adams you will see who they are this Saturday.

Love to see a good win, but my head tells me its a vital game for both sides, and I think that they might grind out a 1-1 draw, which will satisfy neither.

I think we''ll see an attacking approach from Adams, but as a consequence will concede as he won''t have been able to eradicate the defensive frailty. I''m going for 3-2, with us putting up a decent fight and giving some hope for the last 4 games.

With the arrival of Adams we have a clear advantage in that Fulham won''t have a clue, what team he will pick, how we will set up & how we will play. I''m sure he will pick a team to win & he won''t be bothered about upsetting a few players by leaving them out.Adams will have had 5 days to get some confidence & team spirit back and I think the players will have responded accordingly.Lets face it, Fulham aren''t that great and hoodoo''s are there to be broken eventually.And if things do start to go pear shaped Adams will have a Plan B, will change things quickly and he will make a difference.Therefore, I''m going for a win. Can''t predict an actual score but that is irelevant becuase we will win.

drop snodgrass and play players in their right positions and we can windo the same inverted winger rubbish and it will be the same results weve had all season under clueless

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]If we somehow don''t lose this game I will be

delighted. Fulham have got better players than us. Fulham are at home. They are

off the back of a great away win. They can sense their opportunity. Craven

Cottage is a grave yard for NCFC. [/quote]

This is the biggest sign yet that Hughton going has brought the team some time over the last five games. If things start to go wrong this newly found realism will keep the fans onside. But imagine if it had been Hoot''s pre game press conference...

It''s too big an ask for Adams to turn it around now. The damage has been

done by Hughton and his coaches. 7 straight away defeats to some of the

prems worst teams. Absolutely no sign of fight or belief, the players

are defeated before kick off. Add to the fact we have always been

utterly hopeless at Craven Cottage and it looks very, very grim. Adams

will need to be a miracle worker to get a result. I just hope we manage

to give them some sort of a game. Either way, nailed on defeat i''m

afraid. 3-1 to Fulham, all but confirming relegation.

Fulham 8 Norwich 3.

Adams has never managed to achieve a single away win in the premier league.

We''ll play some lovely pacy forward play because Adams used to play on the wing but with no solid defenders in his coaching team we will be CLUELESS at the back.

And he''s a nice man.

IN all seriousness, I expect us to lose 5 or 6.

[quote user="ricardo"]The bogey will continue until it stops.Hopefully it ends on Saturday.[/quote]

Well Swansea and WBA both just ended bad runs versus us.

Fulham are a weak, aging team short on strikers and slow in defence with a dodgy keeper. We will beat them convincingly. 3-1

7-2 Fulham. Sorry not to be my usually optimistic self but Adams lack of experience will mean we will not get another point.

Hope I am wrong.

Our only salvation is that, under CH, may already have enough points to stay up . Unlikely but funnier things have happened.

Its a cliche but this game is all about who scores first and the reaction.  If we do then I think we will win,  However will our heads drop as quickly as normal if fulham take the lead, or even equalise?   I suspect it will as confidence levels will remain so brittle

Its a close one to call but my gut is gurgling a tense nervous 1-0 home win.

You are forgetting they are down there too. Their plucky win versus Villa will mean nothing once they start misplacing their early short passes and the fans get restless. We''ll then finally get it right and capitalise. 3-1

Loving the optimism on this thread.

However I predict a tedious, deflating, back down to Earth, us realising Hughton wasn''t actually the problem 2-0 defeat.

Bit more tricky to call now we have the '' dead cat bounce '' of a new manager. With Hughton in charge Fulham must''ve fancied their chances but now they''ll be less sure. They''re under huge pressure too knowing that a defeat will probably mean Championship football for them next season. Against that our hopeless record against Fulham is very worrying.On balance I think we''ll lose by one or two but if we do so in a positive manner then we can take that into our final four games and still get out of this mess.