Sign in to follow this  
Bird Table

New kit! New kit!!

Not bad but nowhere near enough green for my liking.  Also, have to say I prefer footy shirts with proper collars

Never mind, I''m sure I''ll buy one.  Nice to see Deano wearing it!!

Pete, do you know if we''ll wear it for the last few games of this season?  Brum at home maybe?

City will wear the new kit for the final home game of the season against Birmingham City, by which time the club is hoping to have 2,000 new home shirts on sale to those who pre-ordered the 2004-2006 Lotus away kit.

gotta say, it aint a patch on the old one! ill wear it all the same.

well, when i first saw the shirt i though: erm.... maybe not....

But after getting used to it, i think it looks okay. Agree on comments about the colar, and cleary more green is needed!

But saying that, it does look very posh: with the badge in the middle like the other big clubs, Also, doesnt that yellow look lighter?

Ah man! That collar is terrible. Looks like someone had an accident with a sewing machine. It''s a shame as from the neck down it''s pretty nice and simple.

yeah, its not bad, dean looks v good in it

to those who think it stinks, think back to the post a few weeks ago detailing the new scum kit

we should be grateful

The Jury is out for me, I think the current away kit gets away with the collar, i like it, but not sure on this one. But hey, you''ve got to always love the Yella & Green!

Also, is anyone else slightly alarmed that Deano seems to have lost both his arms since last night? It may hamper his balance in the future...

don''t like it at all. its nothing different in any way shape or form!

from a marketing point of view it seems a bad move cos there aint no way anyone but a comitted ncfc fan is gonna buy it. oh well as long as theres a good team wearing it thats the main thing i spose.

i like it, same sort of style as the Fulham home kit, but our color scheme works alot better, maybe a dash of green towards bottom of shirt would have been nice ..... Also a note on the PROTON CARS writing, maybe they are giving us an extra bit of cash for that ?

[quote]Somebody posted on the wrath which made me chuckle, that it looks like Deano is wearing some kind of green superman''s cape![/quote]

Gos it does aswell! I think it is horrible! And I don''t like the big PROTON CARS writing right in the centre of the shirt! HORRBILE!

the first picture on the website was pretty rough,but then i thought its just good to have the good old yellow shirt and green shorts.if only it had a proper collar though.still,at least it doesnt have a zip up on like manure did.

it must look pretty strange with long sleeves too with that sort of collar

what a bunch of moany old todgers you lot are.   I love it, its yellow and Green and has a canary on it, what can''t you love about it?

The Proton badge has got smaller too, so at least you can hide it with a well positioned programme or can of drink.

Honestly some of you would moan about anything!!! 

AAAArrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!

Gonna get called an unwanted fan here but........

It''s CRAP!!!

Yellow and Green are bad enough colours as it is without having to make the shirt look as stupid as possible!

Maybe it will grow on me.........

It looks like a fake Nike kit with one of those stoopid Man Utd style collars. I hope the shorts have stronger elastic after last night!

God that is awful.

It''s like they wanted it to be simple and retro but daren''t go all the way just incase the chavs don''t buy it and included the Superman cape collar.

And why do they always make the players model shirts that are obviously two sizes too big???

I remember a similar outcry when the bird muck shirt was launched - if only this would prove as successful for the team and even become a cult classic!

At the end of the day I will buy it but I havent warmed to it yet.

OTBC 

[quote]AAAArrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!! Gonna get called an unwanted fan here but........ It''s CRAP!!! Yellow and Green are bad enough colours as it is without having to make the shirt look as stupid as poss...[/quote]

...yellow and green are bad enough colours?   i think you are following the wrong team, mate!

i agree, the shirt hasn''t got my ''nads pumping just yet, i am sure it will grow on me (which would be handy if it did because it would save me forty quid buying it), but anything in yellow and green looks glorious and no norwich fan could ever say they are ''bad enough''

OTBC   

No pics of the back - i''d guess there''ll probably be a lot more green on the shoulders than it looks.

Can''t stand collars, but not sure on this funny neck thing either!

Still... a hell of a lot better than the crap we were getting 4 or 5 years back.

[quote]It looks like a fake Nike kit with one of those stoopid Man Utd style collars. I hope the shorts have stronger elastic after last night![/quote]

Hehe - you could say that it was a ''cheeky'' shove on Drury

Only realised that was what happened watching MotD last night, but don''t understand why he was signalling to the bench for new shorts.

[quote]...yellow and green are bad enough colours? i think you are following the wrong team, mate! i agree, the shirt hasn''t got my ''nads pumping just yet, i am sure it will grow on me (which would be ha...[/quote]

lol agree. You dont get flippin red canaries

Probably the worst Norwich kit I have seen for many years. It just has a very cheap look to it and Im guessing that 10 minutes before the designer had to go for his lunchtime pint he remembered he had to come up with the new Norwich kit and this was the result.

Never the less i will wear it as I have done all kits since I was 7 years old but please can we get a better brand designer so we can have a kit that both looks and feels good and is of better quality cloth!

Rant over