Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Blaming Neil Adams is beyond dumb.

Anybody who wants to lay even 0.1% of the blame on our relegation at Neil Adam''s door needs to find a bridge and jump off.I

struggle even to blame Hughton, wasn''t his job to sack himself. The

majority of fans knew this was going to happen, they were watching us

implode in slow motion. The board need to look at themselves,

and we need to look at them. I''d like to know whether they have ever had

a vote on the subject of changing manager, and whether Stephen Fry was

given a vote, and how or why anybody would ever think it a good idea for

a group of people who are mostly clueless about football (some by

admission) to be given a vote on that subject. If the decision to stick with Hughton was

not taken by the board, then I''d like to know who did make that

decision, and if it was McNally then I think he owes us an explanation

as to why he didn''t go with the consensus of the fans and change manager

before the transfer window.If it wasn''t McNally then I''d like to know who did make the decision, and why they made it. I''d also like to know why after having made the decision to stick with Hughton we didn''t then invest in the squad in January, despite being told there was money available, when all of our relegation rivals invested in players - including Fulham who brought in Holtby, twice instrumental in their wins against us this season. This season has been a disaster, but whatever way you look at it the blame leads back to the board for failing to recognise what most fans had by the end of November.  Serious questions have to be asked as to whether the board, or whoever they delegate football decisions to, are qualified to run the football side of a football business.Disaster.

Firstly , there was no consensus. This board, canary call and polls are dominated by people with an axe to grind.

Secondly, the Main problem is expectation . This needs managing properly . To say the aim was to better last year was stupid. We have overperformed the last two seasons .

We are a bottom six club with bottom six players and bottom six finances . This is the reality and supporters need to understand that just surviving in this league is a huge for us.

We were always going to go through this.

[quote user="LostTheFaith"]Firstly , there was no consensus. This board, canary call and polls are dominated by people with an axe to grind.

Secondly, the Main problem is expectation . This needs managing properly . To say the aim was to better last year was stupid. We have overperformed the last two seasons .

We are a bottom six club with bottom six players and bottom six finances . This is the reality and supporters need to understand that just surviving in this league is a huge for us.

We were always going to go through this.[/quote]

Just like palace and hull then? Tool

The main problem is the expectation? Are you f*cking serious?We are about to see our turnover fall from £100m to £45m(ish), with a wage bill which exceeds that level.We''ve got an £8.5m striker who has scored 1 goal all season.F*cking expectation? What, we are supposed to be happy? Hooray, we might finish 19th above Sunderland (a big club!) yay!Sorry you are right. Haven''t we been fantastic.