Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Same old story....

better performance but sorry guys same old story, we can''t convert our chances

That''s what has cost us this season...

Oh well

We''ve been the better team in the first half .... long way to go just yet. We look to have far more about us under Adams, I''m optimistic we can get back into it.

Fer will walk 2nd half, stupid yellow card to get and keeps putting in stupid challenges...

We need an early goal but think Fulham will come out of the blocks and do us...

You can''t fault the effort and commitment but we are lacking in quality particularly in the final 3rd and we keep getting done at the back...

3-0 fulham sorry

....other than playing with far more purpose and intent.....and looking to play the ball forward and quicker......

Norwich are looking a better outfit than Fulham.

We might look better, but the important part of scoring goals is still fay beyond us. We still never sorted out the goal scoring issues of last season and it is costing us dearly.

Not good enough for this league, have to score more than 26 goals. I think the money spent on strikers yielding such a paltry return, is the why CH is gone. Scoring that little has such a massive psychological effect.

We don''t even look like we think we can score, which is explains everything really, because even when we play well we don''t. When we are presented gifts from the opposition we respond like my man if I try and give her a tenner!!

Did I miss the opposition presenting us with a gift today?

I remember Stockdale making one of the saves of the season, I must have missed the gift.................