Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Well done to the board

For yet again failing to notice an incompetent manager whilst being nice.

Going down while footballing giants such as hull and palace survived.

What a pathetic bunch they are. We can all look forward to another visit to another 10 years of champ football or worse under this clueless lot.

Doubt we will win a lottery ticket such as lambert again.

What a complete and utter miserable season.

Oh and Chris''s hughton saying we were on schedule. What a complete load of tosh.

Well done to all of them for being so highly paid or not see what all us could clearly see for ages.

Neil Adams can hold his head up high. It''s not his fault we just can''t play away or score thanks to nearly 2 years of clueless Chris destroying confidence and belief.

Absolute gutted and the board should be ashamed for not listening to the fans opinion months ago!

Well done to Neyul for trying out a different team and style today and still losing.If only the board listened to this messageboard, reckon we''d be on our fourth manager this season by now and we''d have seventeen points with Becchio leading the line.

Loads of us said this would happen all season. Unfortunately after a important home win to pull us clear the clueless board would let him take us on the road for another 2 games. Then be surprised we had lost again and got sucked back in.

I feel most sorry for the away fans. What an absolute crock of **** they have been served up all season.

I think it is a bit of a piss take the club having a party for them.

Maybe they could actually win once or even not concede a hatful instead.

Bet clueless has a smile on his face as he can say he would of kept us up and we were 5 points clear now. What a load of crap. Absolute laid of tosh. We would of lost by 4 at leat under that clown.

To be fair it''s not all quite done and dusted just yet but probably will be soon.We can blame Chris Hughton all we like but the real culprits are the Board who stuck their heads in the sand with a '' he did it last time so we''ll be OK '' attitude when it was plain to many that it probably wouldn''t be OK this time.If Neil Adams can get us out of this hole he deserves the Freedom of the City.

......and Smith must score. wrote the following post at 12/04/2014 8:36 PM:

To be fair it''s not all quite done and dusted just yet but probably will be soon.

We can blame Chris Hughton all we like but the real culprits are the Board who stuck their heads in the sand with a '' he did it last time so we''ll be OK '' attitude when it was plain to many that it probably wouldn''t be OK this time.

If Neil Adams can get us out of this hole he deserves the Freedom of the City.

If Neil Adams can get us out of this hole from here then he is very clearly the right man for the job!