Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

the disallowed goal vs Cardiff

Fer rolling it past Marshall and into an empty net rather than returning it...

we''d currently be sitting on 34 points and in 15th....

I wonder if any body who said it was cheating at the time has looked back and realised just how big that goal would have been in the grand scheme of things?

maybe so..but the rules are the rules.. and we upheld them.

I wonder how many dives (against the rules) went unpunished across the leagues today?

Every team in every league has decisions made which impact their seasons, like goals which cross the line, or penalties from dives.Would be pathetic to blame our relegation on that incident.... we had 32 other shots in that match and couldn''t score fairly and squarely.That is the issue, not the disallowed goal.

I feel a Facebook campaign coming on... lolSeriously though we simply haven''t been good enough, so many what if''s... alas we''re DOOMED!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Fer rolling it past Marshall and into an empty net rather than returning it...

we''d currently be sitting on 34 points and in 15th....

I wonder if any body who said it was cheating at the time has looked back and realised just how big that goal would have been in the grand scheme of things?[/quote]

Yeah, and how about signing some attacking players in January???  Given we had an awful goal-scoring record.  Well done whoever was in charge.  Well done that man.

Football''s all '' ifs '', '' buts '' and '' maybes ''.We''ve won a few games this season we probably shouldn''t, and lost and drawn a few too. It''s no good looking at isolated instances at all as it all balances out over one, two or ten seasons.

Im sorry im a fulham fan and made an account just to ask you how you can even comment on diving and how it goes unpunished when you have that diving cunt snodgrass?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]maybe so..but the rules are the rules.. and we upheld them.

I wonder how many dives (against the rules) went unpunished across the leagues today?[/quote]

Im sorry im a fulham fan and made an account just to ask you how you can even comment on diving and how it goes unpunished when you have that diving *** snodgrass??