Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Stupid superstitions

I always enter the ground through the same turn style plus I have four City scarves at home but have never seen a win wearing one so they are all up in the loft never to appear again.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]I always enter the ground through the same turn style plus I have four City scarves at home but have never seen a win wearing one so they are all up in the loft never to appear again.[/quote]

What happens when you enter the ground through the same turnstile?  Do we win every time?   

If I rummage around my empty trouser pockets for a minute or two. When I sniff my fingers, if they smell of cheese it means we''ll have a bad result.

At the moment I don''t know as I''m only wearing a pair of acutely stained yellow.Y-Fronts

[quote user="Private Frazer"]If I rummage around my empty trouser pockets for a minute or two. When I sniff my fingers, if they smell of cheese it means we''ll have a bad result.

At the moment I don''t know as I''m only wearing a pair of acutely stained yellow.Y-Fronts[/quote]

Too much information. [:(]

Before each home game i always have 7 pints of san miguel and a burger in the murderers and then urinate in the street at least twice on my walk to carrow road, when i get to carrow road i have a bottle of magners and a foot long hot dog and then stagger into my seat just in time for on the ball city, i then pass wind throughout the 1st half and go to the toilet 3 more times the 3rd time out of consideration for others in my row i try and make near half time then have another bottle of magners and get back into my seat late, on 83 minutes i get up for a final p1ss and boo the team on the way out and then drive home to beat the rush... the 1st time i followed this ritual we beat hartlepool 2-1 in league 1 and michael rose scored on his debut so i have kept this good luck superstition ever since....  

[quote user="Wiz"]I never shave on a match day.[/quote]

Well that''s gone out of the window for the last six away games, duh! Maybe superstitions only apply if you sodding well turn up pitch side? You ought to try it one day....

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]

[quote user="Wiz"]I never shave on a match day.[/quote]

Well that''s gone out of the window for the last six away games, duh! Maybe superstitions only apply if you sodding well turn up pitch side? You ought to try it one day....

[/quote]

You''re starting to look a tad vidictive, bitter and silly now fella...............but hey, you carry on sunshine........we enjoy a good laugh.

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Sparty, I routinely ignore your posts as they demonstrate a singular lack of insight and over-simplified bar-room Daily Mail headline simplicity.

This however had me pissing myself laughing. Magnificent.[/quote]if we were all the same life would be boring [:)]

"Before each home game i always have 7 pints of san miguel and a burger

in the murderers and then urinate in the street at least twice on my

walk to carrow road, when i get to carrow road i have a bottle of

magners and a foot long hot dog and then stagger into my seat just in

time for on the ball city, i then pass wind throughout the 1st half and

go to the toilet 3 more times the 3rd time out of consideration for

others in my row i try and make near half time then have another bottle

of magners and get back into my seat late, on 83 minutes i get up for a

final p1ss and boo the team on the way out and then drive home to beat

the rush... the 1st time i followed this ritual we beat hartlepool 2-1

in league 1 and michael rose scored on his debut so i have kept this

good luck superstition ever since...."  
I didn''t realise Delia came on our board.

[quote user="The Wiserable Old Git"]You''re starting to look a tad vidictive, bitter and silly now fella...............but hey, you carry on sunshine........we enjoy a good laugh.[/quote]

A good laugh would see you turning up to support Norwich