Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

NORWICH CITY TEAM TODAY v. FULHAM!!!!!!!!!!

Howson ineffective as a deep midfielder. I''d swap him for Tettey''s muscle. Also wish Redmond would stop playing like the kid you hated at school, trying to beat every man possible and inevitably losing it. Apart from that, a much better offering today than the effortless shambles we would have got under Hughton. More evidence he should have gone at Xmas.

We haven''t lost this yet, we will get a few more chances. I don''t have much confidence in us taking those chances, but they will come so no need for negativity just yet.

So frustrating to be 1-0 down at half time. We''ve dominated possession, cracked the bar and drawn two unbelievable saves from their keeper and yet we''re losing. Keep going and we''ll get our rewards. Fulham are there to be had today. Just need a bit of luck in front of goal to kick start things.

We''re the better team. Chances will come. Whether we''ll take them or not is another matter. But I''m hopeful we will under Adams - we look better going forwards.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]not a bad first half adycakes?

we''re 1-0 downing the most important game of the season[/quote]

Yes, we played well, the worst thing to do would let your heads drop & not do the things that were creating the chances. It''s 1 goal, we on the balance of play should be able to manage that.

There are still 4 more games after this, I''ve seen the team play much worse than this, I''m trying to remain calm rather than outright panic!

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]I''m a huge RVW fan, but seriously WTF was that???Hooper to come on in the next 5 mins tbh.[/quote]No clue what he was thinking... there was no one there lol

Steve Claridge BBC -"Neil Adams has got to tell Norwich to keep going. They were excellent in the first half and can count themselves unlucky to behind. If they play like that in their last four games, they''ll pick up some points."

Garth Crooks BBC - "A catalogue of errors from Norwich. They started brilliantly but they have not put away the chances, which is symptomatic of their season. Steven Whittaker dropped his body, as if he didn''t want to defend the free-kick, and that''s how the ball got to Hugo Rodallega to score."

wolfy been getting ironic cheers for completing his passes from the visiting fans

this guy is possibly the worst signing in premier league history

[quote user="iron_stan"]wolfy been getting ironic cheers for completing his passes from the visiting fans

this guy is possibly the worst signing in premier league history[/quote]

He might be really really good in training!