Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

NORWICH CITY TEAM TODAY v. FULHAM!!!!!!!!!!

So it looks like we''re down, we lost to fulham. Unfortunately it was the wrong decision to replace adams with hughton. I''m afraid that is one thing that is not debatable.

How on earth will Adam''s drag the team back together for the final four games after today?

Their reaction says it all.

Our Premier League dream is coming to an end.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]So it looks like we''re down, we lost to fulham. Unfortunately it was the wrong decision to replace adams with hughton. I''m afraid that is one thing that is not debatable.[/quote]It was the other way round actually & do you seriously think that hapless would have done any better

[quote user="mrs miggins"]So it looks like we''re down, we lost to fulham. Unfortunately it was the wrong decision to replace adams with hughton. I''m afraid that is one thing that is not debatable.[/quote]

Fuck off you stupid cunt. We''d have lost 4 or 5 and not had a shot under Hughton. As usual. If that useless cunt had pocked up a few more points we wouldn''t be in such a shit position.

Hughton should have gone long ago. The way eat played today, we''d have done much better in the last few away games without Hughton. We''re done for now.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]So it looks like we''re down, we lost to fulham. Unfortunately it was the wrong decision to replace adams with hughton. I''m afraid that is one thing that is not debatable.[/quote]Are you clueless Chris?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]So it looks like we''re down, we lost to fulham. Unfortunately it was the wrong decision to replace adams with hughton. I''m afraid that is one thing that is not debatable.[/quote]

You''re a fu(king idiot to be honest. Every fan is on their knees at the momenta and you''re trying to stick the boot in for fu(king Chris Hughtons sake, the man responsible for our position.

If you can''t see that we were just unbelievable unlucky today against our bogey team and that Adams got everything else right then you know absolutely nothing about football.

Yes I''m pissed off, but just fu(k off!

Don''t you mean Hughton with Adams? What would you have done then Miggins? For me if CH would have been in charge we cold have easily seen a 3-0 defeat like when we went there earlier in the season.

Gutted. Thanks Hughton for leaving us in this mess. Can''t fault Adams or the performance. The boys played really well today. I have to say though. I hate Fulham more than any other team in the Prem. I so hope they get relegated and never come back. But for that to happen we now have to find 4 points IMO out of the last 4 games. Not impossible but unlikely.

I don''t think it is all necessarily Hughton''s fault.

We were wining against Palace, Cardiff etc. The players have to take responsibility too.

Thats what happens when your game plan is to press and press and use all your energy in the first half. Had no energy in the second half. Unfortunately wrong decision to get Adams in - inexperience certainly shows.

That''s us down, possibly even 19th.I feel strangely emotionless, been expecting this to happen for months. Was worth having one last throw of the dice.Not going to miss some of the players, I think we should probably send Elmander and Guiterrez home early, shame we can''t send Bassong back.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 12/04/2014 5:01 PM:

So it looks like we''re down, we lost to fulham. Unfortunately it was the wrong decision to replace adams with hughton. I''m afraid that is one thing that is not debatable.

Idiot. It''s Hughton that has got us here and had we kept him today''s result would have been no different

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Thats what happens when your game plan is to press and press and use all your energy in the first half. Had no energy in the second half. Unfortunately wrong decision to get Adams in - inexperience certainly shows.[/quote]

Fuck off. You''re talking absolute fucking nonsense. Wrong decision was to keep that useless, clueless cunt who fucked our club royally over.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Thats what happens when your game plan is to press and press and use all your energy in the first half. Had no energy in the second half. Unfortunately wrong decision to get Adams in - inexperience certainly shows.[/quote]

We could do it under Lambert. Adams couldn''t be expected to raise the players fitness levels to an acceptable level in just 5 days. Hughton wasn''t coaching the team properly, they always seemed unfit to me. Again, your blind support of CH shows you know nothing about football, he was a shocking manager!

You''re an idiot. Who else would we appoint for just 5 games?

"I''m afraid that is one thing that is not debatable"I''m afraid it is completely debatable, we''d have got stuffed at Craven Cottage today if he''d been in charge.

[quote user="AJ"]I don''t think it is all necessarily Hughton''s fault.

We were wining against Palace, Cardiff etc. The players have to take responsibility too.[/quote]It was - we have had to endure a negative, defensive attitude for the last two seasons and it''s going to take us some time to rid our selves of the Hughton stain.

Yeah, under Hughton with his experience we''d have lost the game by half time and wouldn''t have had to worry about making an effort in the second half.

So Mrs,

Are you changing your stance, are you now saying it was the wrong decision to get Adams in but the right one to get Hughton out?

Absolute tosh!

Of course we weren''t unlucky, we didn''t score and we didm''t defend well enough. Hughton got us into the is ''must win game''. who knows if he would have got any points from this game. I don''t know and you don''t know. But it was obviously the wrong decision to replace him with Adams (as the game plan showed, we were ineffective in the second half) as he lost.

[quote user="Juggy"]That''s us down, possibly even 19th.I feel strangely emotionless, been expecting this to happen for months. Was worth having one last throw of the dice.Not going to miss some of the players, I think we should probably send Elmander and Guiterrez home early, shame we can''t send Bassong back.[/quote]
I wonder who we will keep in the squad? Which players we will want to get rid of due to wages or playing reasons, and which we will want to keep but will force a move.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Of course we weren''t unlucky, we didn''t score and we didm''t defend well enough. Hughton got us into the is ''must win game''. who knows if he would have got any points from this game. I don''t know and you don''t know. But it was obviously the wrong decision to replace him with Adams (as the game plan showed, we were ineffective in the second half) as he lost.[/quote]Why''s that ? Do you seriously think a Hughton team would''ve won that game.?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Of course we weren''t unlucky, we didn''t score and we didm''t defend well enough. Hughton got us into the is ''must win game''. who knows if he would have got any points from this game. I don''t know and you don''t know. But it was obviously the wrong decision to replace him with Adams (as the game plan showed, we were ineffective in the second half) as he lost.[/quote]
Well then how does being "ineffective" in the second half show it was the wrong decision? 
Under Hughton we were ineffective for 90 fu(king minutes every week. 
I know Hughton had lost 6 in 6 away from home, got 2 away wins all season and has a record of P2 L2 at Craven cottage with 0GF and 8 against.
If you think Hughton would have saved us then you''re nothing short of delusional. The players stopped giving a $hit under Hughton. 
The board are to blame for sticking with Hughton, and Hughton is to blame for being beyond fu(king useless. Adams had the players giving it everything today, something we''ve not seen for quite a while.