Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

NORWICH CITY TEAM TODAY v. FULHAM!!!!!!!!!!

All over the twats then they score with there first real chance . Same old story missed chances world class saves  then they score pissed off with it .

[quote user="iron_stan"]and thats what happens when you dont take your chanceswolf off for hooper at half timetettey for johnson[/quote]Too be fair it was a world class save the wolf could have not done much more 

[quote user="martin peters boots "][quote user="iron_stan"]and thats what happens when you dont take your chanceswolf off for hooper at half timetettey for johnson[/quote]Too be fair it was a world class save the wolf could have not done much more  [/quote]tbf i meant johnsons chance just afterwardsbut apart from that chance wolfie has been anonymous

fer is going to get sent off if he carries on like this

I honestly hate Fulham at least 100x as much as Ipswich, all the crap they''ve put us through in recent years, their unbelievable luck against us, their stupid neutral stand, foreign owner, poncy fans, fashionable London club etc. I''m so sick of them!!

Not a bad first half, but we MUST take our chances!

We are so incredibly shot shy that it''s almost laughable. Fulham are there for the taking, I truly hope we can turn this around in the second half.

Fer may need to come off as he is risking being sent off!

If we go down I hope Fulham to stay up, otherwise that''s six points we can say goodbye to next season.It''s unbelievable how such a crap side can be such a bogey team for so many years.Despite the current score, it was a promising half of football from us. A similar second half showing and we''d need to be terribly unlucky not to find the net at least once. We just need to keep it tight at the other end.

Maybe this was all too big an ask... still can''t score but look more positive and confident... I dunno how this will pan out another Fulham goal and I reckon that''ll be that. Really need to just go for it.

No complaints with the way we have played today.  The desire looks way better than in previous weeks and we are unlucky to go in 1-0 down.  More of the same in the second half and I feel confident we will score.  We just look so much better going forward and good to see some excellent balls in from the left by Olsson.  Only concern now is that Redmond may be less effective at the front now that Fulham wll sit back in the second half and therefore less chance of a counter-attack.Overall though, pleased with perfrmance and we just need to take our chances.

I''m proud of the way we have played today. If we had showed this sort of desire in all games over the season we would likely be better off by now. Either way, win, lose, or draw, I''ll be pleased we at least gave it a go for 90 minutes. Right now it does look like we are going down. Not through lack of belief today, but more just bad luck.

Fer needs to be taken off before he gets sent off.Not sure what else needs to happen but Hoolahan offers composure in the final third.Redmond''s decision making still letting him down, but balls over the top to a pacey player looks like part of our game plan and we don''t have anybody else to play that role unless he wants to take a punt on Murphy.Alternatively could go proper two up front and bring Hooper on.Hope there is a Plan B, is a pleasure to watch positive attacking football again, but Magath is no mug and will have sussed us by now.... this game is a bit like a game of chess.

Phillip,

Considering I said this before KO and was (I believe) the only one to do so, I feel you are splitting hairs somewhat and the FB''s are getting forward. It appears to be working apart from the fact we still can''t find the back of the net, I''m reckon Hoops will be on, plus Hoolahan and Murphy, not sure when but they are my call on subs.

[quote user="Adycakes"]Not a bad first half, but we MUST take our chances!

We are so incredibly shot shy that it''s almost laughable. Fulham are there for the taking, I truly hope we can turn this around in the second half.

Fer may need to come off as he is risking being sent off![/quote]Your right fulham look awful but you get the feeling they cant be as bad in the second half. We could have missed the boat by not turning our dominance into goals and a lead. I think they will bring parker on second half and try and keep what they have got and hits us on the break. As for fer he looks primed for a sending off but he is also playing well a bit of a double edged  sword there. 

Good performance so far, dont think we could be doing much more. Clear to see the wingplay especially from Olsson.

Dont think playing Redmond up front has really worked. Id revert to wingers with Snoddy and Redmond. Think the game could do with Hoolahan to unlock it. Howson been a bit anonymous, Fer might get sent off, so either one of them as much as it pains me, for Hoolahan

Story of our season, making hard work of it, unlucky and just can''t score the goals to match the promise.

We''ve got 45 minutes to save our season..

Adams should have been in charge from January. We look like we actually care today. Can''t say that the last few away under Hughton.

I think Fulham will now try and protect their 1-0 lead and stick men behind the ball.Think we may need Hoolahan to help us keep composure in the final third.

lose this, relegated or not, this first half has confirmed just what many people had thought, we are a better team at attacking than mr hughton has led us to believe, we actually look like we have goals in us, can pass the ball, and can actually defend high up the pitch

had we got rid of him in December we wouldnt be in this position

Should be 2 or 3 up, world class save and snoddy hits the bar. Gutted.

Gonna be interesting to see if we can get ourselves back into it. We have not been able to come back from setbacks like this in the last 18 months, hence the change.