Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

NORWICH CITY TEAM TODAY v. FULHAM!!!!!!!!!!

So its a diamond formation.. but I can''t work out exactly who''s where.. is it...

Johnson at the base, Fer on the left of it, Howson on the right, and Snodgrass at the tip. Redmond up front playing off RVW?

Guess I called that right then, now let''s see it work.

Back four, then Johnson at base of diamond, Howson & Fer centre mid, Snoddy at top of diamond and Redmond and RvW up front, with full backs bombing on?

[quote user="Yellow Bird"]Yes he is. Should have been captain before in my opinion.

So nervous right now!

Can''t believe WBA 2-0 up against Spurs[/quote]

Without Long or Jelavic too!

[quote user="Ray"]Guess I called that right then, now let''s see it work.

Back four, then Johnson at base of diamond, Howson & Fer centre mid, Snoddy at top of diamond and Redmond and RvW up front, with full backs bombing on?[/quote]
Actually, Redmond is drifting wide at every opportunity so there isn''t as much reliance on the full-backs to get forward.  

Defensive shape looks a little-meh. I''d feel more confident with Tettey at the base, I don''t think Johnson has the mobility to play as a solo-holding midfielder. 

look good going forwardwolf looking edgy on the ball thoughat least we shouldnt have to wait until the 73rd minute for subs today

I''m working today so am relying on you guys to keep me in the loop of what''s going on, twitter blocked! Thanks

we keep losing it in the final third before we even get the chance to shoot - have had decent attacking posession without creating any chances - hopefully this will come when the players settle.

if adams plays this way in the next four matches against teams with quality we will get our ar53s handed to us

still, quite nice to see us pass the ball and attack

Still not convinced by the diamond defensively. We look very unorganised across the midfield when we don''t have the ball. Also, RVW is dropping too deep, need to get him on the last shoulder.

Should be a goal up at least!

Fer needs to be more careful!

Good start though, but as always we aren''t scoring when on top.