Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

NORWICH CITY TEAM TODAY v. FULHAM!!!!!!!!!!

A question does spring to mind though....what would have been the reaction had Hooooghton picked that side???  ....with no Hoolahan and RVW, no Yobo and RVW back in??? He didnt, I know......but a good question all the same..... 

I have had 2-0 at the back of my head all week, and RVW to score with Johnson or Snodgrass getting the other....

Or, how about;

Back four, then Johnson at base of diamond, Howson & Fer centre mid, Snoddy at top of diamond and Redmond and RvW up front, with full backs bombing on?

No I am not trying to annoy you, however you keep posting negatives so I am interested in your opinion about the result, but you clearly dont have one

I think on his day hes a very good player, and has had quite a few of them at Norwich. Thought maybe a new manager could inspire him but guess Neils seen something he didnt like.

Agree hughton would''ve got some stick for the team but good on Neil for going for it.

The key for me, however, will be if it''s not working or needs tweaking will Neil have the tactical ability and guts to make the necessary changes... For me that is always where hughton failed

If this is correct, I hope we''re not bringing Fer back too early.  Whilst I''m very glad to see him back, I''m worried because it was felt on Tuesday was that he wouldn''t be ready by today. Still, I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures, and IMO we''ve really missed him.

If Bassong isn''t injured his absence suggests he hasn''t reacted well to Hughtons sacking. Unsure about that defence but when was the last time we had a defence we could be confident in? Hopefully we will take the game to them and catch them unaware.

Brienne wrote the following post at 12/04/2014 2:28 PM:

No I am not trying to annoy you, however you keep posting negatives so I am interested in your opinion about the result, but you clearly dont have one

--------------------------------------

I''ve had to read all types of cr@p over the last 2 years. I''m questioning our managers decision to put certain players in and leave certain players out. Thats not negative.

I''ve questioned the decision to appoint our Youth team coach as our new manager. Thats not negative.

What would be negative is if I were to say that it was the wrong choice to appoint neyul. It would be negative if i were to say the team is now gonna get relegated and lose today.

I have said nothing negative. so crawl out of my @rsehole.

Bassong has been a liability this season, deserved to lose his place no matter what his opinion on the Hughton sacking. Dropping your captain is also the easiest way to give somebody else the armband, should have been Russell Martin all along.

NBC just did a pre-match piece on our game.
Not sure if it''s relevant or not, but they had us as 4-5-1 moving to 4-3-3 but had Snoddy on the left and Redmond on the right.
Seems maybe the inverted wingers are not a given.
Seems odd they would do that without any info seeing as Snoddy has played on the left every game he''s started this season (IIRC)

I thought Bassong looked like a spent force last week, and given he''s quite keen on Hughton it doesn''t surprise me that he isn''t in the squad.

Interesting in picking Martin at CB. We know he''ll give 100%, both a sign of the man and maybe one of the group of players we have that are less likely to be picked up by another Prem team should the worst happen.

I like the middle three (Johnson and Tettey are just about interchangeable) and I imagine we''ll switch from 4-5-1 to 4-3-3 as the game flows.

Not surprised to see Martin leading from the back.  I hope his

centre back play matches his leadership qualities today. Turner will

have to win the high balls.Looks like Adams is matching Fulham''s three in the middle.Big day for RVW.  I assume it''s Snodgrass on the left and Redmond on the right to put in frequent crosses to RVW. 

I''m coming out with it ..... I don''t like it, especially the central defence. Would have preferred Hooper and would want Pilks on the bench and an opening for Hooli if needed.

I hope I am wrong.

Cant work out who will play left centre back and who will play right, guess will have to see how they line up.Our boys know what formation we will start with, Magath must be scratching his head.

BroadstairsR, the defence worries me a bit too.But if it is true that we have scrapped inverted wingers, then perhaps RVW is the right choice (headers).As for Pilkington, I think this tells us all what has been pretty clear for a while - he has had enough and wants out, will be sold in the summer. Pilks has looked fed up ever since Swansea and Liverpool moves fell through (rumoured but likely true).

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Cant work out who will play left centre back and who will play right, guess will have to see how they line up.Our boys know what formation we will start with, Magath must be scratching his head.[/quote]olsson left back then turner then martin then whittakerpretty obvious

have a sneaky suspicion i may get my wish and redmond will play right wing, snoddy left

no one on bench to hold ball up, if we wanted to change style later - looks like game plan will stay the same but with simple change of personnel if things not going to plan. No Elmander/Becchio on bench.