Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

NORWICH CITY TEAM TODAY v. FULHAM!!!!!!!!!!

Unreal....

Ruddy,

Whittaker Martin (C) Turner Olsson

Johnson Fer

Snodgrass Howson Redmond

Van Wolfswinkel

SUBS:Bunn, R Bennett, Garrido, Tettey, Hoolahan, Josh murphy, Hooper

Well well well, Bassong dropped completely or injured?

Well I wasn''t expecting that. I like the look of it actually. A little bit concerned about the drastic changes in defence, but I''m guessing they''re due to player unavailability.Great to see Leroy back [H]

yes a guess, although could be howson deeper with Fer forward or just flat 4-5-1, fantastic to see Fer back....we desperately need him

Big game today

Kammy said earlier he''d heard Olsson was dropped - I''m glad thats not the case!

So a striker who feeds off service….and attacking players to provide service…..bit of a crazy notion but it might just work!

So, 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3? Adams tended to play the latter when in charge of the U-18''s, maybe he''s hoping that playing a similar formation will bring success?

So again, we''re playing the inverted wingers, Van Wolfswinkel on his own and Johnson instead of tettey.

Has he watched us this season? Has he watched them this season?

Correct decision to drop Bassong in my opinion but from the whole squad is controversial and suggest behind the scenes issues (if he''s not injured)

Would have gone for yobo and Turner, I like Martin at centre back but not sure about Whittaker.

well don''t quote me on that being the starting line up, as someone has already stated Snodgrass and Redmond could be playing further forward.

bassong, yobo and elmander all droppedlmaogood call neeeeyyyaaaaallll

would have preferred hooper to wolf, and hoping redmond gets plenty of time on the right but got my doubts

that back four doesnt really inspire much confidence, whittakers been ropey all season, martin can play centre back but hes hardly renowned for being great in the air

[quote user="Brienne"]No but at least its been spun Ricky.[/quote]I notice all the loans have been sidelined.It''s up to those who will be here next season. A good idea.........................if it works.

I have no idea, we might win lose or draw, we might play well, we might play badly, you guess is as good as mine.

What do you reckon?

Im more than happy with the lineup, wouldve liked to have seen Pilks involved but im more than happy with team.

Playing Turner and Whits is an....interesting decision seeing as Turner hasn''t played for ages and Whits has played terribly this season. I''m sure it will all change because of Neyul though. New manager and all that

Very interesting, not a loanee in sight and other than Ruddy & Turner not a lot of height. Phew, dont know what to say about it to be honest, other than I remain nonplussed, but really want to feel different to that!  

Why the want for Pilkington?

I think he''s made his feelings very clear in recent performances hasn''t he?

He''ll be off in the summer....

Brienne wrote the following post at 12/04/2014 2:22 PM:

I think we will win Mrs M, by one goal, and that Ricky will get one

Your mood seems to suggest you anticipate a loss?

------------------------------

My mood is...panicked.