Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Sad day again

Yet again we fail at craven cottage after so much build up to this game, we are just not premiership quality,the signings have been poor and the team has been constantly changed from match to match , there is no way they can play as a team when each week it is a different team , I know there have been fitness problems but to swap and change is not good . Can see us struggling in the championship next season , unless we can keep most of squad , think ruddy wil go but bunn is ok . Make the most of seeing the stars of the this league in action in the last 4 games as it could be a while before we are back. Dread to think how many the pool will put past us next week and in front of the telly !

Can''t agree with that JB. There''s the thickness of a sheet of paper between about ten clubs in the  Premier League and we were a better team than Fulham today that''s for sure. Palace. WBA. Aston Villa are just three more who are no better than us.

Besides, it''s not over yet. This is the stage of the season when anything can happen.

[quote user="Jimmy bone"]Yet again we fail at craven cottage after so much build up to this game, we are just not premiership quality,the signings have been poor and the team has been constantly changed from match to match , there is no way they can play as a team when each week it is a different team , I know there have been fitness problems but to swap and change is not good . Can see us struggling in the championship next season , unless we can keep most of squad , think ruddy wil go but bunn is ok . Make the most of seeing the stars of the this league in action in the last 4 games as it could be a while before we are back. Dread to think how many the pool will put past us next week and in front of the telly ![/quote]Noooo. People have been telling me how much we have spent, and how its all been about Hughton.[;)]

If only we had had a more negative manager in charge today, who could maybe have ground out a point......[;)]

I have to say we have to manage our expectations a little bit. Fulham is our bogey ground, We never win there. That is no excuses over the course of the season but if you have left it so the fate of your season is going to be determined by one game its fairly obvious that we deserve to be down there. As much as we like to think we are a big club there are 10-15 clubs in the leagues below us who would say they deserve to be there just as much if not more based on their fan base and history.