Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Arsenal and Man U are both winible.

A point at home to Liverpool isn''t beyond the realms of possibility. We are not down yet and there is still hope, it''s just after today our task is looking much harder.

Any game is winnable - or however you spell it - but are we realistically going to win them after our recent showings? No.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Arsenal are gash and at home we all know we can beat anybody. Sleep well and keep hope.[/quote]

Under Hughton we know that we can beat anybody, however we also know that we can lose to anybody. The question is, can we show that desire that we had in the first half as well as being tactically astute?

I think we can pick up a few points

... hmmm based on what? Their worse than us? Seriously? We can''t beat Fulham but we can beat Man U and Arsenal? okayyyyyy... night nurse job!

Whatever results we manage to pull out, its likely that losing the 5 point gap to Fulham will be the killer.

[quote user="ricardo"]Whatever results we manage to pull out, its likely that losing the 5 point gap to Fulham will be the killer.[/quote] That''s true, and we will have to beat Man U and Arsenal on the last day to get there. At Carrow I still believe it''s possible. Im not giving up. Yet.

[quote user="Private Frazer"]Anything can happen in 4 matches. A pen or two. Red card. A goal off somebody''s arse.

It''s still in our hands it''s still possible.[/quote]

Exactly

A championship side have just taken them all the way so no reason why we cant

I honestly think we have one more surprise result in us, the question is will that be enough? I''m going to stick my neck out and say we are going to stay up on goal difference

I wish JF. I wonder what the odds would be to have both ourselves and Fulham stay up. That''d be an interesting set of odds. If we were to win one game and draw one, and Fulham won their 2 home games, and say someone like WBA or Villa went down....
Obviously hugely unlikely but still interesting nonetheless...

This is the most deluded, hilarious thread that I''ve read in ages. And given the state of this forum that''s saying something. I admire the OPs optimism but he''s off his rocker.