Sign in to follow this  

Dogs dick wont cut it.

In the championship, , he''s far too lightweight. Thank god we kept hold of Becchio.

Nice one Inchy - clearly with you it''s all about satisfying your ego of being proven right rather than wanting to see a young man succeed for us. I don''t doubt Ricky''s ability for a second, great timing on the volley at Fulham - but keep knocking the bloke down as long as it makes you feel good me old mucker. He will come good but with no thanks to ''supporters'' like you.

I want him to succeed, as I did Tifton, but the fact is they aren''t good enough. I don''t think r v doggywilly is cut out for English football in the slightest. Not only is that the last we''ll see of him for us, it''s the last we''ll ever see of him in any meaningful league. Worst player I''ve consistently seen play at the top level.

hindsight is a blessed thing but i am still trying to figure out why we abandoned the young and hungry transfer policy that had worked so well for us, to then bring in old has beens on loan and risky big money signings on players unproven in English football.

Fooking hell Alex are you blind? Sadly it''s not going to happen, he was a mistake the same as Dave the striker was a few tears ago. He has had a full season to "come good" but you keep hoping against hope that he is the saviour. My point is that the championship should we end up back there is a rough old league to play in and he will be bullied off the ball however Becchio is a proven championship goal scorer who knows that league well and I suspect we will lose Hooper who could also play well down there. Should it happen we are going to need to find the new Grant Holt.

He wont be here next season if we are in the championship,He will be off on loan to a team in the Dutch league