Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

Disappointed without Shame

Hope there is more to come as I felt there was an exciting buzz in the team performance.Neil came across as being very involved with proceedings as is expected from a passionate manager.Keep up this level play or even higher and we have a sporting chance.The forwards fluffed again and the new CB pairing showed vulnerability but this can change.At the very least we will not go down in damp squib fashion as in previous years.Top marks Neil, fight to the end we are there to support you.

I dont care what anyone says, we were going down under Hughton, and probably would have lost 3-0 at Fulham, if were going down lets do it fighting. I certainly saw more fight yesterday than i did at the WBA game. Just a shame Adams didnt get 10 games. But looking at last 4 games.

Liverpool - under pressure with title challenge

United - Possibly no Rooney or RVP

Chelsea - We have them bang in the middle of there champs lge semis

Arsenal - hopefully they have 4th place sealed and are resting everyone for fa cup final

[quote user="Hopeless Hughton"]I dont care what anyone says, we were going down under Hughton, and probably would have lost 3-0 at Fulham, if were going down lets do it fighting. I certainly saw more fight yesterday than i did at the WBA game. Just a shame Adams didnt get 10 games. But looking at last 4 games.

Liverpool - under pressure with title challenge

United - Possibly no Rooney or RVP

Chelsea - We have them bang in the middle of there champs lge semis

Arsenal - hopefully they have 4th place sealed and are resting everyone for fa cup final[/quote]

Lol!! I admire your positivity!

We have to be positive, I have said all along the last four games the teams we are playing will all have something to play for with that for them comes added pressure. I am convinced we will get some points out of our last 4 games, and as people have said look at the teams around us they to need to pick up some points, all is not lost and we had passion in our play most of the game yesterday.

Lets keep behind the lads, the crowd yesterday were great.

Yep

You are going to see peoples true character over the next few weeks.

I have already seen posters saying they are embarrassed by our club, we are better off without that sort.

Bring it on!