Sign in to follow this  
unique

Thankfully Arsenal reach Cup Final

Champions League football next season is probably Wenger''s priority, but the pressure to win a trophy has never been greater, or more attainable.

With the Cup Final played a week after Norwich''s game against Arsenal at Carrow Road, Arsenal players could be forgiven for having one eye on the final.........providing that CL place between Arsenal and Everton has already been decided.

Way to kill the positive vibe of the op, MSP

Of the 4 remaining games, arsenal seems our most likely to get something. However, if we play to win like wd did today and did under Lambert, upsets are much more likely so maybe we can squeeze a point out of ManU or Liverpool too.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Way to kill the positive vibe of the op, MSP

Of the 4 remaining games, arsenal seems our most likely to get something. However, if we play to win like wd did today and did under Lambert, upsets are much more likely so maybe we can squeeze a point out of ManU or Liverpool too.[/quote]

I can''t see any reason to be optimistic either. We won''t get another point and 32 won''t be enough. Fulham need one win and Cardiff need two to go above us and they will both do that.

We need 3 points to have a chance and it ain''t gonna happen.

And like many others, I''ve been saying we are going down for months because we are one of the three worst teams.

Can''t agree with that . There''s the thickness of a sheet of paper between about ten clubs in the  Premier League and we were a better team than Fulham today that''s for sure. Palace. WBA. Aston Villa are just three more who are no better than us.

Besides, it''s not over yet. This is the stage of the season when anything can happen.

[quote user="sgncfc"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Way to kill the positive vibe of the op, MSP

Of the 4 remaining games, arsenal seems our most likely to get something. However, if we play to win like wd did today and did under Lambert, upsets are much more likely so maybe we can squeeze a point out of ManU or Liverpool too.[/quote]

I can''t see any reason to be optimistic either. We won''t get another point and 32 won''t be enough. Fulham need one win and Cardiff need two to go above us and they will both do that.

We need 3 points to have a chance and it ain''t gonna happen.

And like many others, I''ve been saying we are going down for months because we are one of the three worst teams.[/quote]

I know, it''s brilliant how the likes of you have been saying for months that we''ll go down. Just the positivity we''ve needed around the place. You bothering to watch the final 4 fixtures or are you just going to roll over and take it? Disappointing attitude, but sadly you''re not the only one.

Don''t want to upset anyone but I''m looking forward to the last 4 games - pleased to see Michael Turner has the same attitude.

OTBC

Cardiff on 29points need one win to go above us expect 7 goal difference to be eroded by end of season. More of a threat than Fulham who with their home record struggle to get a win from last 4.

BroadstairsR wrote the following post at 13/04/2014 12:57 AM:

Can''t agree with that . There''s the thickness of a sheet of paper between about ten clubs in the Premier League and we were a better team than Fulham today that''s for sure. Palace. WBA. Aston Villa are just three more who are no better than us.

Besides, it''s not over yet. This is the stage of the season when anything

We were the better team, a bit of luck and we would have got a point. If we had looked like a demoralised clueless shambles, as we did against West Brom, I would be really worried, but it wasnt like that and there is still reason to believe we can do it.