Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

Fulham fixtures

Despite our fixtures remaining, let''s just remember we are still 2 points ahead with just 4 games remaining.

Don''t kid yourself though that their fixtures are easy. Spurs away you would expect a home win.

Hull have Arsenal at home (hopefully a defeat to make them need to win get something at Fulham) then Fulham away - it is quite conceivable that Hull could win there. They are on 36 and they will know they need to get something to put their PL safety to bed. Fulham were not great today, yet if we''d have had Shane Long and Nikica Jelavic up front today, we would have won that game - no question.

Then Fulham have Stoke away - we know ourselves how difficult it is there. It''s tough. Stoke have only lost twice at home all season and only the top 5 have won more at home. Fulham will do well to get something there.

Then Fulham end with Palace at home. Palace are doing very week, even though you would expect Fulham to win that game.

So I predict maybe 3 or 4 points. If they only get 3, then a point somewhere along the line COULD be enough. Probably it will be a last day shoot out.

Look, let''s no kid ourselves I am straw clutching here, but the moral to the story is that football is a funny old game and those Fulham fixtures broken down are not as easy as you may think. Believe guys, believe.

That said, perhaps we also need to keep an eye on Cardiff also?!?! Oh shit, I handle this!!!!

[quote user="flecky76"]Despite our fixtures remaining, let''s just remember we are still 2 points ahead with just 4 games remaining.

Don''t kid yourself though that their fixtures are easy. Spurs away you would expect a home win.

Hull have Arsenal at home (hopefully a defeat to make them need to win get something at Fulham) then Fulham away - it is quite conceivable that Hull could win there. They are on 36 and they will know they need to get something to put their PL safety to bed. Fulham were not great today, yet if we''d have had Shane Long and Nikica Jelavic up front today, we would have won that game - no question.

Then Fulham have Stoke away - we know ourselves how difficult it is there. It''s tough. Stoke have only lost twice at home all season and only the top 5 have won more at home. Fulham will do well to get something there.

Then Fulham end with Palace at home. Palace are doing very week, even though you would expect Fulham to win that game.

So I predict maybe 3 or 4 points. If they only get 3, then a point somewhere along the line COULD be enough. Probably it will be a last day shoot out.

Look, let''s no kid ourselves I am straw clutching here, but the moral to the story is that football is a funny old game and those Fulham fixtures broken down are not as easy as you may think. Believe guys, believe.

That said, perhaps we also need to keep an eye on Cardiff also?!?! Oh shit, I handle this!!!![/quote]

I think it will all be over well before the last day - for us at least.

I agree with OP. Fulham will struggle to get 3 points nothing away from home and will not beat Hull not with Long and Jelavic. Palace last game will not roll over.

Look out for Cardiff easier fixtures.