Sign in to follow this  
Calle

I have this great feeling!

Guess what? We´re going to make it! Infact, we have secured our premiership status even before we play Fulham! I just know it!

Fingers x''d. But I do believe we now have the ability to win matches - in terms of skill & mental strength.

3 weeks ago, I would have not said that & had no hope.

I''ll be there tomorrow & can''t wait!!

Well, I just know it will happen. I promise!

Currently I´m checking out the possibilitys to make a quick visit to london on 15 may. Anyone who knows a cheap hotel or something? Feel free to mail me or send an msn messege to calle_holm@hotmail.com

What a game that will be!

[quote]Well, I just know it will happen. I promise! Currently I´m checking out the possibilitys to make a quick visit to london on 15 may. Anyone who knows a cheap hotel or something? Feel free to mail me ...[/quote]

thts the spirt!

i could imagine, if we end up like your predicition. It will be two youth/reserve sides against each other, a total carnival atmosphere and everyone goes home happy whatever the score!

I dont want to throw a spanner in the works but WBA have a game in hand and are already out of the relegation zone

I won''t give up until its mathematically impossible tho

But West Bromwich have both Arsenal and Man U left to meet.I think we have a good chance now to make it !!

But West Brom also have Middlesbrough today who are absolutely awful at the moment and then no doubt Fergie will do Robson a favour when they meet at Old Trafford.  You can just see it happening.