Sign in to follow this  
Rolf Harris

Thank you Neil Adams

We were very unlucky and on another day would have won by 2 or 3.  Should put a bit of confidence back into the players.However we did play incredibly narrow at times.  On many occassions we had 3 midfielders passing to each other across their 18yard box but no option wide.  Do have to admire REdmonds balls tho.....does he seriously think he can take on 7 fulham players at once including attempting to nutmeg half of them?!?!

If we had sacked Hughton when we should have the Board would have gone for a journeyman a la Warnock which may have saved us. Neil A would not get the job. The strikers would still not produce goals.

I think i must have watched a different game to everyone else, i thought we looked good in the first half, but pretty ordinary in the second.

We showed more fight than I''ve seen for a long time, so we got 0 points, on another day ...who knows. We probably would have been insipid and capitulated under CH if form was anything to go by. That performance was very promising for just a week in charge.

[quote user="walks on water"]Was just going to post the very same Che.

Thank you SO much Neil Adams for that ...felt like we got our club back with that performance. Inspirational!
[/quote]

Huzzah! [Y]

Neil, focus on this post. Ignore all others. You drilled the boys well today. Just please start Hooper for the last four. RVW is out of his depth. And allow Howson and Fer to get forward more.

''We''d have beaten West Brom at home''

Why?

answer- ....err, because we just would.

Why can''t people base their opinions on fact? I guess that''s why they call them opinion ey

It was a decent showing first half yes - but second half we were woeful, again. That''s how I saw it.

[quote user="Ches right hand man "]We played with heart today and gave it our all.

Those 4 games look possible now. Just keep believing.[/quote]Yep, well done Neyul.  You had them passing and moving and playing and running around a lot.  Yeah, we lost, but we showed passion and commitment and that should be worth points. What? That''s not worth any points?  FFS! Still, the players aren''t good enough and I blame Houghton.

[quote user="walks on water"]felt like we got our club back with that performance. Inspirational![/quote]What a load of squit.  How on earth is losing against a team below us "inspirational"?Here''s the thing, right - you won''t "get the club back" until we can play at home and away from home without fear, and that will never happen for as long as we''re in the Premier League. Which will be, I reckon, about the next four games.You can "get your club back" next season when we rebuild in the Championship.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="walks on water"]felt like we got our club back with that performance. Inspirational![/quote]What a load of squit.  How on earth is losing against a team below us "inspirational"?Here''s the thing, right - you won''t "get the club back" until we can play at home and away from home without fear, and that will never happen for as long as we''re in the Premier League. Which will be, I reckon, about the next four games.You can "get your club back" next season when we rebuild in the Championship.[/quote]

Spot on.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="walks on water"]felt like we got our club back with that performance. Inspirational![/quote]What a load of squit.  How on earth is losing against a team below us "inspirational"?Here''s the thing, right - you won''t "get the club back" until we can play at home and away from home without fear, and that will never happen for as long as we''re in the Premier League. Which will be, I reckon, about the next four games.You can "get your club back" next season when we rebuild in the Championship.[/quote]

Go down yourself. It sounds like you almost want it to happen.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="walks on water"]felt like we got our club back with that performance. Inspirational![/quote]What a load of squit.  How on earth is losing against a team below us "inspirational"?Here''s the thing, right - you won''t "get the club back" until we can play at home and away from home without fear, and that will never happen for as long as we''re in the Premier League. Which will be, I reckon, about the next four games.You can "get your club back" next season when we rebuild in the Championship.[/quote]Sums up what I loathe about our ''support''. ''Inspirational'' because the manner of the away performance today inspires hope dimwit. Got our club back because the healing appointment of Neil Adams has, by and large, united what was becoming a very fractured fractious club. But it wasn''t just the rhetoric; we controlled possession and carried a threat today, playing a type of game that is much more akin to the Norwich way...but really shouldn''t feed the troll.

[quote user="walks on water"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="walks on water"]felt like we got our club back with that performance. Inspirational![/quote]What a load of squit.  How on earth is losing against a team below us "inspirational"?Here''s the thing, right - you won''t "get the club back" until we can play at home and away from home without fear, and that will never happen for as long as we''re in the Premier League. Which will be, I reckon, about the next four games.You can "get your club back" next season when we rebuild in the Championship.[/quote]Sums up what I loathe about our ''support''. ''Inspirational'' because the manner of the away performance today inspires hope dimwit. Got our club back because the healing appointment of Neil Adams has, by and large, united what was becoming a very fractured fractious club. But it wasn''t just the rhetoric; we controlled possession and carried a threat today, playing a type of game that is much more akin to the Norwich way...but really shouldn''t feed the troll.[/quote]Didn''t see a whole lot of threat, and didn''t see us control possession in the second half against a team below us in the league. Still, Fulham''s done with now, best move on to the next few games... oh.If everyone who disagrees with you is a "troll", reckon you must live in Middle Earth old son.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="walks on water"]felt like we got our club back with that performance. Inspirational![/quote]What a load of squit.  How on earth is losing against a team below us "inspirational"?Here''s the thing, right - you won''t "get the club back" until we can play at home and away from home without fear, and that will never happen for as long as we''re in the Premier League. Which will be, I reckon, about the next four games.You can "get your club back" next season when we rebuild in the Championship.[/quote]

Go down yourself. It sounds like you almost want it to happen.[/quote]Nope.  What I want is for us to win matches and play the Norwich way - pass and move, keep it low and all that good stuff.  But in the Premier League when we''re outmuscled financially, that''s just never going to happen if we want to be competitive.  That''s why we have this "negative" football, and on the basis of today that''s why it got us 32 more points than I reckon Adams''s approach will get us.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="walks on water"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="walks on water"]felt like we got our club back with that performance. Inspirational![/quote]What a load of squit.  How on earth is losing against a team below us "inspirational"?Here''s the thing, right - you won''t "get the club back" until we can play at home and away from home without fear, and that will never happen for as long as we''re in the Premier League. Which will be, I reckon, about the next four games.You can "get your club back" next season when we rebuild in the Championship.[/quote]Sums up what I loathe about our ''support''. ''Inspirational'' because the manner of the away performance today inspires hope dimwit. Got our club back because the healing appointment of Neil Adams has, by and large, united what was becoming a very fractured fractious club. But it wasn''t just the rhetoric; we controlled possession and carried a threat today, playing a type of game that is much more akin to the Norwich way...but really shouldn''t feed the troll.[/quote]Didn''t see a whole lot of threat, and didn''t see us control possession in the second half against a team below us in the league. Still, Fulham''s done with now, best move on to the next few games... oh.If everyone who disagrees with you is a "troll", reckon you must live in Middle Earth old son.[/quote]Devil''s in the detail old bore; Not everyone, just you. I''m not Wiz, but your ego sounds a lot like someone that tried way too hard to be funny that sat in the Jarrold.

In today''s game I saw a bit more enthusiasm than usual (although no more than there was against Sunderland) & a lot of hopeful long balls. We still got outmuscled & eventually out thought. Second half looked exactly like a poor Hughton style performance - no idea how to get through & constantly losing the ball.

If a Hugton team had produced that display you''d all be up in arms. My only conclusion can be that many here don''t really care what the team do, just so long as our previous manager has gone. To me that sounds like people putting there own egos & prejudices above the interests of NCFC. That attitude doesn''t strike me as the behaviour of those who really support a club.

Straw man well knocked down. Different people saw different things today. I saw a display, fashioned in a week, that was a million miles from previous performances in significant ways; mainly in control of the ball, numbers committed forward, pressing. Our movement off the ball could definitely improve further. There were plenty of positives I took from today. We are not down until the maths say so ...one swallow doesn''t make a summer but we looked resurgent today.

Same old really. Whoever was in charge of the BBC forgot to pump up the cat. But it''s not too late. Hopefully all the whingers on here who appear to have given up won''t be near any of our remaing four games. Gert that cat pumped for next week!!