Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Well i'm prepared to accept we're "Little ol' Norwich" now

There are and always will be a block of teams that will yo-yo in and out of the premier league all taking their turn to rise or fall due simply to the fact they are running on modest budgets and just can''t constantly compete with the big boys some will stay just a season some like us will get lucky and last a little longer but eventually your turn on the wheel comes back round.

I haven''t completly given up hope yet but neither am I going to lose any sleep over it.As Ricky says we''ll be back again one day and will inevitably fall again 1-2-3 seasons later as that''s the nature of the beast and always has been and barring a new ground and massive investment it always will be. Get used to it and enjoy the ride.

I''m not brainwashed into believing all the failed football managers turned pundits drivel that we are watching all world class football and footballers.

I watched a less slillful but nonetheless attacking and entertaining Scottish match between Rangers and Dundee Utd and ultimately far ore exciting game than the fairly toorid stuff served up by us and Fulham.

I watch FL72 and see players with no doubt less ability but equal if not more endeavour than Prem players and feel spectators in the lower leagues are getting fr more value for their entrance money.

To me and I believe may others, the game is about pleasing the spectators, and not pundits or plastics.

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]There are and always will be a block of teams that will yo-yo in and out of the premier league all taking their turn to rise or fall due simply to the fact they are running on modest budgets and just can''t constantly compete with the big boys some will stay just a season some like us will get lucky and last a little longer but eventually your turn on the wheel comes back round.

I haven''t completly given up hope yet but neither am I going to lose any sleep over it.As Ricky says we''ll be back again one day and will inevitably fall again 1-2-3 seasons later as that''s the nature of the beast and always has been and barring a new ground and massive investment it always will be. Get used to it and enjoy the ride.[/quote]

Agreed Inchy and four of the last ten seasons in the PL without this massive investment would be success to many other clubs who have had some of that investment from time to time. How many for the binners, or Leeds, Derby, Forest, Leicester, Wednesday, Wolves, Coventry...

All of them believe their rightful place is at the top table and they all will get another turn. We haven''t left yet though....

Look at the fun we had on the ride from league 1 to the prem, good times compared to the misery of this season and last.