Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Feed the Wolf and he will score...

My view is we should play RVW and bombard him with opportunities to score. He just needs one to go in off his a*** and then the tap will be turned back on to full flow.

He''s not had the type of service he thrives on has he? Whipped-in crosses from the by-line etc...

I think our Wolf is a vegetarian as he has been served up some meaty chances and failed to take them.....not that many, but enough.........

,,,,,still time for him to make a name for himself though.......

I still have time for him and see this nastiness that has suddenly emerged towards the player as being detrimental to the club in general. The last thing we need at such a difficult time.

I''m still prepared to accept it as a confidence thing. Clearly the poor chap is shot of it ... the most important thing for any professional sportsman to retain.

If Stockdale, for the second time against RVW, had not pulled off that Banks-like save a it had been a point winning goal then I feel certain a new improved Winkle would have emerged. Although I do except that apart from that he had a terrible game. His worst ever.

Overall. Let''s not self-destruct.  Surely it is the worst possible time to start the blame game, players, McNally, The Board. etc.

That can wait until the end of the season, if necessary.

He has been disappointing but yesterday i saw a couple of times when he was pointing out where he wanted the ball to be played and it wasn''t played to him, if he knows where he wants it and he doesn''t get it there, that''s not his fault.

Are we allowed to use him as some kind of whipping stick? Elmander running around the pitch with him in his hand polo style?! …Anyone checking the rule book and check if that''s allowed please?

Rev. Clarence Gentlefinger wrote the following post at 13/04/2014 7:26 PM:

Would you pass to him? I wouldn''t.

It would appear you would prefer to abuse him.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I still have time for him and see this nastiness that has suddenly emerged

towards the player as being detrimental to the club in general. The last thing

we need at such a difficult time.

[/quote]

This is one of the prices for sacking Hughton. A new matchday scapegoat is required. There is no doubt that the wolf has been toothless this season. He has spurned chances even better than the one Stockdale saved yesterday. Knowing what we know now do some of the scapegoat bandwagoners owe Snoddy an apology for daring to take THAT penalty. After all he did hit it quite well and having guessed right Guzan still had to make a decent save.

I feel sorry for everyone in this tale of woe.The player himself for he''s clearly got more about him than we''ve seen. The supporters who''ve been very patient up until now. NCFC who bought the player in good faith and whose purchase was seen by several other Premeier League clubs as a really top quality buy for a team at our level.Finally the Marketing Dept who must be squirming over their most embarrassing advertising campaign ever......