Sign in to follow this  
Ken Aries

Safri's Super Strike, Contender For Goal Of The Season?

could well be one of the best goals i''ve ever seen at carrow road, easily as good as steeno''s a year or two back, anyway. does anybody think safri''s goal could actually win goal of the season?

i''d like to think it will be a contender. im inclined to think however it will go to one of the bigger teams though. rooneys volley earlier in the season was a cracker.

well, it gets my vote!

safri also had another great game, hes just getting better and better!

This was an absolutely stunning goal! Im suprised there arent more threads on it! Having just read the EDP article on it, he talks about his celebration and shouting into the microphone. Ive just played the tape back and you can hear him yelling into it while the camera is off elsewhere! How amusing! Almost a contender for Soccer AM, not so much a Third Eye but a Third Ear!

That goal gets better every time you see it. Top bloke!

i think its definately up there with one of the great finishes in the season, but as an overall goal..build up play etc it may be beaten.

That goal was stunning and had me screaming like an idiot! My favourite goal this season however has to be Ashton''s chipped volley on the outside of the boot vs Man City. Pure class, very surprised it didn''t win at least goal of the month.17th place, it WILL be ours!

It would appear from the muted response to my post that most of you were not particularly excited by safri''s goal. maybe im alone in thinking it''s probably one of the best ever goals scored by a city player at carrow rd.