Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Liverpool

Sorry but we will be taken apart by Liverpool , after watching the passion shown by Gerrard and his mates before, during and after the game , it''s what has been missing from us all season . Like to think we would cause a upset but realistically it could be our heavest home defeat for years . Also Neil Adams is a good choice possibly for the championship next season but thought he looked almost overwhelmed by it all on MOTD interview

why do you think he''ll be a good choice for the championship (please don''t read this as if i disagree, i don''t know, but am curious)?

Since we are never going to score we should dispense with strikers and play two extra defenders in a 1-4-1-4-0 lineup.

Could get a point,

Just think it would be a good step up from youth team to championship for Neil rather than straight into premiership , also would love city to win or get a point , I will be right with them singing my heart out , but I am also being realistic , lets hope I am proven wrong

I think many of us had similar thoughts before the visit of Man City, but I agree Liverpool are very, very impressive right now and will take some holding..................park the bus??

Whilst I hated Hughton''s attrition football, I think this appoach is the only possible way we can get something out of this game. We need our most mobile and agile defender to man-mark Suarez (job for Olsson in the Pontus Kaamark role?) as he has always had a field day against which ever centreback he has come up against. Too quick, too agile, our CBs cant cope with him. I think we need a fast robust hard working defensive midfield BJ, Tettet and Fer in destroyer mode. Perhaps try Redmond up front on his own as a counter attack outlet. We need to squeeze the life out of Liverpool the way we have done against Arsenal before. Think its our only hope