Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

West Brom

I see that Henry is out for at least another four weeks and will miss the West Brom game - typical is it not that he plays against us and scores two and is injured for them - I know they have other players but he is still the best - also can see Man U fielding a weakened side when they play West Brom in the penultimate game of the season as the second spot would have been sewn up by Arsenal by then so Man U will have nothing to play for - a favour from Fergie to Robson one believes may well be coming up.  Which leaves us to believe that all our efforts could well be in vain but at least we can still go for it.  

Never in vain NavMan, there''s a purpose and resultant to every action. Even if we do still go down, atleast we''ve had a great run-in so far even, and I''m thrilled about that. it''s been a fairly up and down season the rest of it, so 2 wins (and what great wins they were) and a draw on the trot has put a big smile on my face! It''s always the luck of the draw really in the dogfight with safe teams with nothing left to play for fielding weaker teams, "favours" etc. We''ll just have to make sure we continue to go for it as you say, and as much as i dont agree with it, perhaps we''ll be lucky with "favours" aswell!

Typical or what,but theres even more bad news with WB going to Middlesborough today.Boro are safe & Robson is still a firm favourite with there fans & the board. On top of that Boro are without 9 players today including Greening,Viduka & Mendieter.

Doesnt Greening play for the baggies?

It is in the baggies hands - a game spare, in form with a solid run since we beat them, they hard to beat and boro are very poor at the moment so you have to think west brom have a chance up there.

All we can do is put our charlton who-do to bed and ensure we get a win today and hope that the others drop more points over the weekend.

OTBC

[quote]Typical or what,but theres even more bad news with WB going to Middlesborough today.Boro are safe & Robson is still a firm favourite with there fans & the board. On top of that Boro are withou...[/quote]

Riiiight...They did them a massive favour today.