Sign in to follow this  
pete

We need to be alive going into last game

We will not be in the bottom 3 until Saturday week at the earliest. If we can stay outside bottom 3 until the last Sunday I would fancy us to stay up when we have gone down previously we have gone down away from Carrow Rd.

Leeds in 95, Fulham 05, Charlton 09 (I think) sorry cant remember 85. A home win is on the cards. But need to be in with a chance.

[quote user="pete"]We need to be alive going into last game.[/quote]I don''t know.  That might be thinking outside the old box, but if all our players died then surely we''d have to stay up out of sympathy and then all the teams would have to replay the whole season next year?Cor, that''d be a can of worms alright.  Who''d be a Premier League chairman?

The way Spurs are playing right now Fulham could be above us by 2.30 Saturday , Cardiff should join us with a home win over Stoke .

CanaryOne wrote the following post at 14/04/2014 6:48 PM:

The way Spurs are playing right now Fulham could be above us by 2.30 Saturday , Cardiff should join us with a home win over Stoke .

Miserable Git!

[quote user="CanaryOne"]The way Spurs are playing right now Fulham could be above us by 2.30 Saturday , Cardiff should join us with a home win over Stoke .
[/quote]

Nothing like a bit of positive thinking.  Cardiff''s last home game was a 3-0 defeat to Palace, and Stoke are in good form.  Tottenham came back from a horrible start and 3-0 down to draw 3-3 on Saturday, they should have enough to beat Fulham.