Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Clattenberg Should Have Done Us A Big Favour Yesterday

How Suarez stayed on the pitch I will never know.

He pushed it after his yellow 5 minutes in by dissent about the decision. There were some more niggly fouls, but the diving...How did that go unpunished?

It feels like it is written in the stars that Liverpool are winning the title this year, pretty much everything seems to be going their way.  You can hear the hum of the plastic scousers already and its gonna get deafening for the next year I''m going to need earplugs!!

Liverpool''s luck seems directly proportional to that of Norwich City right now!

Suarez somehow evades a red card and his team pick up 3 points whilst a goal-bound conection from RVW sees a wonder save and Norwich return with zilch. Life ain''t fair sometimes, however there''s no ''magic pixie dust'' - we need to start creating our own good fortune.

I thought there was a chance he was clipped by De Michelis? Maybe Clattenburg took this into account although if he thought this he perhaps should''ve given a free kick?

Also FW, did you notice when Clattenburg waved play on for the first Liverpool goal when Suarez won the ball in the middle of the park? It wasn''t a foul on Suarez at all just a 50/50 tussle that he won, so why did Clattenburg signal to play on?