Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

One for Waveney

A few years back, watching an u12 game i spotted a lad that seemed to have something, so we invited him the League Academy. He did well, always playing above his age, and now has a few Schoolboy International

Caps..for Ireland. Recently he has been playing for Cork City U19s, he is an u17 player.

His Father rang me today, to tell me he is in Uk on trial, with Ip5w1ch. he is a Brum fan,and knows who i support, so , of course we talked about CH, btw,he''d have him back in a heartbeat.

Waveney questioned my support for my local team, and now i''ve helped his.

Lovely to have your attention Waves, old bean. Have a guess which other club were interested but your blues got in first? The Messiahs Villa, surprised you didnt know that, seeing as he probably phones you daily.

Ps NIP....Numpties In Politics.

Actually, perhaps you are a spy ,on behalf of Ip5w1ch, listening in to PLs every utterance , stealing players for the Pride of Suffolk.

~Or maybe he left you ''out of the loop''.....what happens next, do you betray him,or swallow your pride and only hope for one more fond glance?

gents gents gents, i take it you are aware there is a private message function on this forum?

Where''s the fun in that? you do realise that to tempt a trolll out from under his bridge you must use a suitable bait, and when he takes it, he should be publicly beaten and ridiculed.