Sign in to follow this  
AidanC

Pilkington news?

Wanted out in January apparently. Didn''t exactly cover himself in glory on his return from injury either.

I don''t know if you can read anything about his attitude and current state of mind from his omission from Adams'' first squad, because a fit and on form Pilkington is a match winner.

How much does the slate get wiped clean when the manager goes though? What about Hoolahan for instance? With the prospect of a new manager valuing his contribution and a change in the style of football, will the unhappy players still want out?

Here is this seasons news on Pilkington.He''s either been injured or he''s been useless.You don''t risk a player with a track record like that in the most important games you''re about to play all season.

He had a face like a smacked ar5e after the open day.

I saw him in the car park with some other players and watched him blank all questions and attempts at banter from the kids who wanted autographs. (He did sign those - in silence)

He generally had the air of a kid who''s had his dinner money pinched. Probably by Hughton.

Quite why anybody needs to ask this beggars belief, anybody who witnessed the horrors that befell him at St Mary''s would know the answer.

For the avoidance of all doubt he got his knees horribly dirty, it really was that bad, truly muddy.

I''ll bet the massive cnut has a smile on his face when he receives his monthly pay.

Absolutely outrageous. How much more do we have to take from these average footballers who seem to

think they are God''s given grace?

Outrageous.

Bor Bor Bor wrote the following post at 14/04/2014 8:10 PM

Not good news, I''m afraid.

----------------------------------------

bottled it