Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Iwan prove us wrong yesterday

What a great win yesterday and to be very honest, Sheffield United was NOT an easy side to beat even they lost to Derby before, especially with Stuart McCall master in midfield, I am sure they definitely miss Michael Brown, the player who gave a heartbreak start to me at my first game at Carrow Road. Tonge definitely need someone to help him to drive forward.

If you recall last season when we played against the final Championship of first division Portsmouth, who scored the winning goal? The season when we went to Cardiff, against Top of the league Wolves who score the first goal? Iwan Roberts was always the man who scored very important goal for us! I just have a very strong feeling of our return to the Premiership, it will be Iwan to score the first goal Norwich City back to the Premiership! He MUST stay in Norwich...he was so important to us! Honestly I thought he can''t stand 90 minutes in the game but yesterday, he proved many of us wrong! What a striker''s job is scoring goals and he did it!!!

He was slow, he was old but he scored goals for Norwich!!! Who cares! Surely our number 9 next season, I thought his quality was the same as Alan Shearer as Newcastle United.