Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 35

I scoured the whole of Europe, and came to the conclusion that Cambridge was the best bet. However, seeing as the world and his wife have also picked that one, I''ll offer another:Salzburg to beat Sturm Graz. Although Graz are mid-table and their away record isn''t the worst, Salzburg are 13-3-0 at home this season and average four goals a match. Can''t see them slipping up.For the Norwich bet: with the shackles released and Adams gunning for a victory, I think there will be lots of goals with this one. You could get an impressive 6/1 on over 4.5 goals, which doesn''t seem too much of a stretch given the circumstances. If there''s an early goal then the floodgates could open!

Good luck all.

New broom at the helm I''m putting my faith in Neyul!

Fulham v NORWICH - AWAY WIN

and correct score 1-3

It''s time to break the hoodoo

Leedscanary

As someone who prefers the 3pm kick offs, I was the chosen on for the 3:07 kick offs. You couldn''t have made it up!!

But here it goes.

I''ll be honest, I only considered the English games, with the aim to get 6 that are all 15:07 kick offs that are of decent value.

Cambridge do look like a ''banker'' bet, but at 1/5 they didn''t really offer value. I have taken a risk with one game, but I think they do look like a set of 6 in with a chance of winning!

Sunderland vs EVERTON

A win for Everton will put them above Arsenal and into the champions league spot. Nuff said.

DERBY vs Huddersfield

Derby are flying at the moment, and with the Chrissy Martin connection I hope he bags a goal and sets Derby on their way to victory.

MK DONS vs Crawley

Games are running out for MK Dons to make it into the play offs, so need a win this weekend to keep any sort of pressure on Peterborough.

PRESTON vs Carlisle

Although Preston are safely in the play offs, they will want any form of momentum they can take into the play off semi finals. They also have an academy product in Declan Rudd between the sticks for everyone to keep an eye on.

SOUTHEND vs Wimbledon

Southend haven''t yet secured a play off spot, so need to keep picking up the points to make sure of that. They are the 3rd team in my picks to have Norwich Academy products playing for them, Jamar Loza and Jacob Murphy so again a team we should all be keeping an eye out for anyway.

Finally......

*Drum Roll*

Fulham vs NORWICH

A large majority wanted change, and they got just that. Hughton has been given the boot, and in comes Neil Adams. This is the biggest game of the season, a win and we stay up, a draw and it''s still 50/50 but a defeat and we are more than likely to be swapping places with Leicester! But with Fulham facing the surprise factor of not having any idea of the team set up, I just fancy us to take the 3 points. This is also my pick.

Enjoy your Saturday afternoon infront of the tv/laptop watching the scores roll in.

Finally, thanks again Nutty for the chance to pick the Final 6, I think I failed miserably last time, so here''s hoping for a better outcome this time!!

On the Ball City!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]As someone who prefers the 3pm kick offs, I was the chosen on for the 3:07 kick offs. You couldn''t have made it up!!

But here it goes.

I''ll be honest, I only considered the English games, with the aim to get 6 that are all 15:07 kick offs that are of decent value.

Cambridge do look like a ''banker'' bet, but at 1/5 they didn''t really offer value. I have taken a risk with one game, but I think they do look like a set of 6 in with a chance of winning!

Sunderland vs EVERTON

A win for Everton will put them above Arsenal and into the champions league spot. Nuff said.

DERBY vs Huddersfield

Derby are flying at the moment, and with the Chrissy Martin connection I hope he bags a goal and sets Derby on their way to victory.

MK DONS vs Crawley

Games are running out for MK Dons to make it into the play offs, so need a win this weekend to keep any sort of pressure on Peterborough.

PRESTON vs Carlisle

Although Preston are safely in the play offs, they will want any form of momentum they can take into the play off semi finals. They also have an academy product in Declan Rudd between the sticks for everyone to keep an eye on.

SOUTHEND vs Wimbledon

Southend haven''t yet secured a play off spot, so need to keep picking up the points to make sure of that. They are the 3rd team in my picks to have Norwich Academy products playing for them, Jamar Loza and Jacob Murphy so again a team we should all be keeping an eye out for anyway.

Finally......

*Drum Roll*

Fulham vs NORWICH

A large majority wanted change, and they got just that. Hughton has been given the boot, and in comes Neil Adams. This is the biggest game of the season, a win and we stay up, a draw and it''s still 50/50 but a defeat and we are more than likely to be swapping places with Leicester! But with Fulham facing the surprise factor of not having any idea of the team set up, I just fancy us to take the 3 points. This is also my pick.

Enjoy your Saturday afternoon infront of the tv/laptop watching the scores roll in.

Finally, thanks again Nutty for the chance to pick the Final 6, I think I failed miserably last time, so here''s hoping for a better outcome this time!!

On the Ball City![/quote]

Fantastic final six ''nana. Saturday afternoon is going to be exciting for us all this weekend. It''ll be like the old days with the teleprinter, my grandad and the football pools[;)] But seriously this is a brilliantly worked out final six. I love your strategy and they say fortune favours the brave so hopefully you''ll get that little bit of luck that has deserted us for a few weeks. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill, using the £10 free bet we got for Chelle''s near miss last weekand, and the potential return is a massive £616.12. Here are the details : -

Everton

4/5

3:07 Sat

GPele

Derby

8/11

Herman, Blah

MK Dons

Evs

Newc Uni

Preston

8/13

Inchy

Southend

5/6

DDoris

Norwich

12/5

Leeds ‘nana

Massive good luck to you and our beloved team. Here''s hoping for that PUPs win and a City win.

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]right well my 5 norwich bets are:Hooper to score firstRVW to score lastHowson to score anytimeNorwich to win to nil Fulham to win 3-0 thought i best cover the worst case scenarioCheers everyone for their suggestion and here''s hoping tomorrow is a good day for Neils. [/quote]

Thank you for these Newkie. This will add even more to the excitement of tomorrow afternoon. Here''s hoping for the first 4 to come in[;)] I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and we have : -

Hooper to score first £1 @ 7/1 to teturn £8RVW to score last £1 @ 8/1 to return £9Howson to score

anytime £1 @ 6/1 to return £7Norwich to win to nil £1 @ 5/1 to return £6Fulham to win 3-0 @ 18/1 to return £19

You two young PUPs have done us all proud this weekend. Good luck one and all[:)]

potential return of a massive £616.12.  Good Luck with that, but there''s only one I will be looking out for and I hope it''s right, it''s Norwich !

Interesting picks but an excellent return. Herts to a good day all round!

Late, late ,late again, sorry.

My pick this week is Benfica to win away from home.

Good luck all.

Well fortune didn''t favour the brave. The promise shown with the selections never materialised. A bad day all round. BUT we will not let our heads drop and go into next week full of fight. I''m pretty sure we can get a couple more results before the end of the season[;)]

Here are this week''s stats. 38 PUPs selected with 29 (76%) successful. Between us we provided Banana with 23 different selections of which 15 (65%) won. Most of us offered newkie positive suggestions for the Norwich bet and I don''t think any of us thought a low scoring defeat. We have 4 more weekends for the Norwich bet and 5 more for the main bet. Plenty of time to get past £500 for the season.

Here''s the latest PUPs league showing those with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

Norfolkbroadslim 34 35 97%
Trent Canary 34 35 97%
Scooby 33 35 94%
Hissing Sid 32 35 91%
Statto 31 34 91%
Cosmic Twin 31 35 89%
Twidio 22 25 88%
Beauseant 28 33 85%
Graham Humphrey 28 33 85%
Herman 27 32 84%
Swindon 27 32 84%
Meth Canary 26 31 84%