Sign in to follow this  
swjf50

Team v Liverpool

I would like to see 4 2 3 1

Martin, Turner, Bassong, Olson

Howson, Johnson

Redmond, Hoolahan, Snodgrass

RVW

Ruddy            Martin    Turner    Yobo                            Tettey Whittaker  Snodgrass  Howson  Olsson                               Fer                                                            RVWTwo defenders to play as wingers and also drop back as necessary. Three of our best dribblers in central midfield, two of which are our best forward passers. Should be quite good in possession and reasonable at robbing.Tettey to play a little bit deeper to give an outlet for playing it back, to track Liverpool''s attackers and sweep around the back three. Fer and Snodgrass would need to cover each other''s advances and at least one be prepared to chase back when Liverpool attack.The gameplan would be to attack except if Liverpool are sat back for some reason. If they want their title then they need to attack us, and we should use this to our advantage wherever possible.

Don''t want the ineffective Whittaker (pointless foul for game highlights his poor decision making)or wasteful bj (poor with and without the ball) in my team. Martin to rb, either yobo or seb at cb.

3 at the back as ray suggests is interesting but flexible 433/4231 for me, bringing Fulham''s energy to fcr, could cause pool problems.

Ruddy

Martin turner yobo olsson

Tettey. Howson

Snodgrass. Fer. Redderz

RvW

We''ve just got to somehow compete and defend against them first 20 because they do tend to tire. If we are level at half time then we have a chance. I think we should man-mark Suarez (maybe annoy him and try to get him off) because his scoring record against us is phenomenal and without his goals against us over the last two seasons it would have been tighter (everyone will have him as skipper in their fantasy league team this weekend that''s for sure)