Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Flags on Sunday

Looking forward to the game on Sunday. Just wondering if we are expected to bring our own white flags or will they be provided on the seats?

i have one with neil lennon npower championship winner on it save''s me doing one this time next season.

[quote user="Barclay Regular"]free pair of brown corduroy trousers on every home supporter seat[/quote]Can I retire these in that case?[URL=http://s957.photobucket.com/user/Nuff_Said/media/Tena_Men_zpsa2b82016.png.html][IMG]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae55/Nuff_Said/Tena_Men_zpsa2b82016.png[/IMG][/URL]

Oh Jenkins,real fans of City know what happens but will still be there what ever division we are in.We have been here before many times.

I remember in 1995 our penultimate home game was v Liverpool and was played amongst the Chase Out campaign. As a retort, the Halvergate One tried to drown out the chants by placing giant loud speakers in the Barclay/South Stand Corner!!

It didn''t work, despite a Rob Ullathorne consolation.

No flag needed,just being realistic because all the clappers,flags,players from the past,supporters from the army ,navy,airforce,U S A,etc will not help us now.It should have been sorted months ago.The fans have done their bit already it is now down to the players to prove they are worthy of the prem.

Agree but we have been together all season and its not worked,I really want Neil Adams to do it,I would love it if he did but my dreams are all but nightmares now.

The fans can unite behind Adams for the next four games, even the beligerent ones like miggins who still hanker after Hughton, its all we got left and it can work.